Hello, Long time lurker. Finally decided to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueBasilisk

Jan 8, 2017
Hey guys and gals, been lurking for a while, ever since I got into vaping at least.(around 2-3 years ago)

Basically, I used vaping to get away from cigs/cigars and have made a hobby out of it as I went. I started with a small pen and my first real mod was an AR mod a shop sold me for $35 saying clone(guess they didn't look at the box), but ran the authentication code and found out it was authentic.

Ever since then, I've been getting more involved with it all. I guess I was lucky enough to grow up with a master electrician so I know a good amount about the tech. Not to mention I'm a network analyst.

Anyways, glad to be here! C'yall! (and yes, I am 19, soon to be 20.)

DanielLee5

Moved On
Jan 8, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey guys and gals, been lurking for a while, ever since I got into vaping at least.(around 2-3 years ago)
Basically, I used vaping to get away from cigs/cigars and have made a hobby out of it as I went. I started with a small pen and my first real mod was an AR mod a shop sold me for $35 saying clone(guess they didn't look at the box), but ran the authentication code and found out it was authentic.
Ever since then, I've been getting more involved with it all. I guess I was lucky enough to grow up with a master electrician so I know a good amount about the tech. Not to mention I'm a network analyst.
Anyways, glad to be here! C'yall! (and yes, I am 19, soon to be 20.)
Welcome and glad you joined. Get more involved with vaping is a gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread