Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Welcome from the south to the North North America. Congrats on the change. Don't hesitate to ask questions. The only stupid questions are the ones we don't ask.

I'll second that warm welcome!! And also agree with the second part. Best of luck to all the new members.:toast:

alixxxei

Nov 15, 2012
United States
I'm gonna piggyback on this thread and say hi, as well. Started with a Volt back in July, only smoked two analogs since then (moment of weakness and stress, it sucked). Those two cigarettes reminded me why I switched. Going to stick with what I've got for now, but I know that if I get adventurous, there's a wealth of knowledge here to inform my decisions. Glad something like this exists.

TommyO

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2012
Columbia River Gorge,Washington
I'm gonna piggyback on this thread and say hi, as well. Started with a Volt back in July, only smoked two analogs since then (moment of weakness and stress, it sucked). Those two cigarettes reminded me why I switched. Going to stick with what I've got for now, but I know that if I get adventurous, there's a wealth of knowledge here to inform my decisions. Glad something like this exists.

Greetings alixxei! Welcome to ECF! Stick with it yes. I tried to inhale a puff off a stinky analog after vaping for a few months... I almost threw up, it was terrible. I cannot imagine what I ever saw in burning tobacco sticks. It's been 9 months for me and there's no looking back.

Puffing_Pala

Moved On
Nov 21, 2012
USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam-These are not for our uses

Vap_ingBilly

Nov 20, 2012
Sydney
Hi There Carnage

Been vapiing for three months, completely stopped smoking first day and havent been even tempted. Have probably spent about $900 since I started as testing out heaps of new hardware and Juice...although thats still less than if had continued smoking!

Got 1/2 litre of 100mg nicotine base the other day and looking for info on how to mix it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread