Hello New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Welcome Michelle, and congratulations. You didn't give much info on what you're looking for so might suggest the following as a modest cost but good quality starting point for mod and rta.

mods:
Smoant Cylon TC 218W (house mod) or
Aegis Solo (for out and about)​

RTA:

The above mods support temperature control (recommended). You'll also need 18650 batteries. There are lots of fakes so buy batteries from a supplier recommended on this forum. For temperature control, you'll need coils that are either stainless steel or titanium. Plenty of online videos with 'how to' instruction, and we're here to help. GL

Reactions: MMAZ85

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: MMAZ85

MMAZ85

Feb 21, 2020
Welcome Michelle, and congratulations. You didn't give much info on what you're looking for so might suggest the following as a modest cost but good quality starting point for mod and rta.
Thanks! I actually posted about it in more detail in the RDA section and have gotten some great replies but I figured I should come here and introduce myself as well

Mods:
Smoant Cylon TC 218W (house mod) or
Aegis Solo (for out and about)​

RTA:

The above mods support temperature control (recommended). You'll also need 18650 batteries. There are lots of fakes so buy batteries from a supplier recommended on this forum. For temperature control, you'll need coils that are either stainless steel or titanium. Plenty of online videos with 'how to' instruction, and we're here to help. GL

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Hya and welcome, smoant are pretty good, I've got a ranker mod and just ordered a taggerz 200 w smoant, building your own can be frustrating when you first try but eventually everything will fall into place ,lots of good information, try wick and wire threads, check out coil builds, lots of members are experienced with rta and rda builds and will gladly help, and congrats on stopping the stinkies, you will find building your own also adds to more fulfillment and a sense of achievement.
Next thing you will want to do is diy juice but take it in small steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread