Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
juice is an important part of vapor. VG tends to add more vapor, PG tends to add more flavor and throat hit. I have learned to make big clouds, but often at the expense of the best vape. I've had throat hits that hurt, and vapor that was either tasteless, or tasted bad. Part of the fun for me is finding the vape that I like the best, so I watched lots of YouTube videos and have read thousands of posts, and just experimented around until I found something that worked for me. I found out that I could generate so much vapor, that vaping was not satisfying to me any longer. There are many, though, that feel differently, and, to each their own. Good luck on your VapeQuest, power up and vape on!

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I dont use silica but if your running dual you want hole on each side and I recommend getting some AW IMR batts .
You should try wrapping a micro coil with some cotton .This is what I run on my Reos and get amazing vapor :) I only run micro coils so Im sure someone else will be able to help you more :) Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread