Hello Newbie...switched to digital 1 1/2 yrs now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djblitzz

Oct 12, 2012
bay area CA
Greetings ECF! newb here from CA, been smoking analogs for about 15 years now,Marlboro reds 2 packs a day!

switched to digital about Aug of 2011. using mini X-haler from N-haler, Bullet and now Lavatube.
after 1yr now I am mixing my own liquids, personal fav is caramel, chocolate and caramel machiatto :D

never going back to analogs! total saving for a year now is $3500 total for a year worths of analogs.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
That is great!!! I hope to aspire that also! I think my next step will be to make my own juice as I am spending lots of money trying to find the one juice that will melt me away. Any tips you can offer?

Experiment, experiment, experiment! DIY juices can be a really good thing, or it can be a disaster. Mix VERY small amounts and keep a record of the ingredients. It takes the juice makers a while to come up with a palatable juice, and from some peoples opinions they don't always hit the nail on the head. If you do make your own, and come away with a winner, you'll certainly save a lot of $$$.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread