Hello Reoville

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbferg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Asheville, NC
Hello my name is Ryan and I'm a squonkoholic. I've been lurking around for a while and just got around to posting. Reoville seems like a great place and all the info has been very helpful! See you guys around! I included a pic of Pancho and Lefty.

Attachments

• IMG_0816 (2).jpg
    IMG_0816 (2).jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

rbferg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Asheville, NC
Sup! And welcome finally to reovile!

Man that's a huge drip tip on that vector? What is that?
It's a Vector sleeve by Mink Machine. He makes all kinds of custom delrin and acrylic drip tips etc and can be found on FB.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Huzzah! A hearty official welcome to the 'Ville, Ryan :toast:

Thanks for the intro pic - it looks like you're well versed in the way of the reo, and their names imply there's a story or two behind them. Nice atties, too. Can't beat those top air jobs for hassle free squonking.

Hop on in with the posting anytime. It'll set you free.

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma
Super X, I got my first REO after watching one of your videos a while back. I also got the two atty's in the pic after watching your videos. Thanks for the education and for greatly enhancing my vaping experience brother man!

I hear you, SuperX is the major reason I became a Reonaut. I used to say I BLAME him for spending all that money, but I've softened my position now, and have to say I THANK him for steering me toward the Reo.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Welcome to the mad house of happy vapers. Congrats on the new Grands they look lovely. I'm sure you know but in case you don't cut an inverted V in the bottom of your feed tube it will keep it from suctioning to the bottom or sides of the joose bottle.

rbferg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Asheville, NC
Those setups look tight. Congrats on no longer cuckolding and jumping in the mix. :)
Super X, I got my first REO after watching one of your videos a while back. I also got the two atty's in the pic after watching your videos. Thanks for the education and for greatly enhancing my vaping experience brother man!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thank you. Solid choice bro. Every worthy collection of mods has REOs in it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread