Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
OK, I've never done cartos before but I'm taking the plunge, so I have some questions about the Hello (get my title now? :D) I expect to be buying a couple of them (with chargers of course).

I am a heavy vaper and would want big cartos. Any idea how much those premium cartos hold?

I also have several 801s here. Could I use those premium cartos on those with some sort of adapter?

OK, I'll start with that. Thanks!

Lu

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
i would use the 510 cartos, the boge with soft caps preferably. sure you can get a 801 to 510 adaptor and use them on the 801 battery with no problem. i think once you try a pack of them you will be impressed. i know once i went to them i havnt been using much else lately. but that is also a personal preference.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Thanks for the reply Shawn. So, ok, my next question....are these cartos bigger/hold more than the basic 510 cartos? KR808d-1 PREMIUM Blank Cartomizers

If so, would it be wiser for me to buy the 801 to 808D-1 adaptor?

Sorry for all the questions but I plan to buy from you so figure I might as well get the info straight from the horse's mouth :D

Thanks,
Lu

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
I have been using both the 510 and the KR808 cartos. Both are Boge. The newer types for the KR808 have the soft caps. Both have the same atomizer resistance and produce about the same amount of vapor.

The KR808 has a bit more filler inside that will absorb several more drops of juice. It also has a smaller hole in the threaded end, so the draw is tighter if you like it that way. I prefer the easier draw of the 510, but do well with either one.

br

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
When I went to order this morning, I didn't know whether to get the Boge or SLBs. But I wanted to get the order in before I left for work so I had to quickly pick. I basically chose the SLBs because it said "In Stock" next to them :D

So what is the difference between these cartos? Anything significant?

I figure it this way....they won't last forever. By the time I run out, I'll probably have a better grasp of what's best to order next.

Lu

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
I actually prefer the SLB's over the Boge cartos myself. However, I use an L88B battery(s). So because of that the Boge seem to be a tad harder draw. However, both work well for me and I use them both frequently.

Mainly it just depends which flavor I want to vape. Then depending on which carto I filled with that flavor I grab SLB or Boge! You can't go wrong with either though!

-Danyulc

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
If it makes you happy then it was the right choice.

Well we shall see! :)

Thanks guys. I obviously will have nothing to compare these to at first but once I get my feet wet, I'll explore a little more. I almost bought 2 of each but I was afraid, because it didn't say "In Stock" next to the Boge ones, that they were out, and I didn't have time right then to mess around with it.

Looking forward to see how it goes! :p

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Received my order today and gotta say, it's great so far! I LOVE the 801 to 510 adaptors. Didn't know they were sealed....exactly what I was looking for! My main device is still my Lady Pipe and I am determined to make them work with those (the atty connection on those is kinda flukey so I might have to play with them a little). But if I can do that, I won't have to worry about juice getting to the switch.

And I'm really liking the cartos too.

Just put another order in. Thanks Shawn! :thumb:

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread