Hello there. I have a frew questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugs

Sep 5, 2019
Hello there people. I have recently wanted to build a lipo box mod. I will be using a 4s 2200 mah batterie that is nano tech.i will also be using a pwm chip/board as well. The questions I have are since I am using a pwm chip/board do I still need the safety of the mosfit with a 15k resistor? Does my firing button need a 15k ohm resistor as well? Do I need to us a 555 timer chip?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and welcome! A nice ambitious project. Normally the nodding forum on here would be your best bet to post this, but you may get some folks weighing in anyway. Me, I've got no idea, never built a PWM with a Lipo so you need someone who's done it at least once. Successfully. Someone may be along, but while waiting maybe reading and I will get in trouble for this, cross posting this thread there is your best bet.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Attached are 2 examples – one of a PWN chip that requires additional components, the other of a PWM circuit that only requires a Potentiometer. If using a chip, you need to follow the instructions laid out for that particular chip.

ccbff1b2c7f9e38c5ebb0e2b2916b48c.jpg

PWM-555.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread