hello there! i have a problem and im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjack

Apr 1, 2010
Avondale, AZ
hey im Jack. im new here. i love my ecig, i had to switch when i heard that djarums were being switched and removed, and that was my cig of choice. so now im vaping my Envy ecig, i've been doing it on and off since like september but i ran out of carts and didnt wanna pay for liquids so i just stopped smoking (a cig every so often) and recently i got some menthol tobacco from tasty vapor and i love it. i use the PTB mod and it works perfectly. cept filling it was hard for a while, getting liquid in my mouf. but now im getting annoyed at my battery or atty i cant really tell, oh, well yeah i can. the battery is less responsive to my drags and when i blow on it to test it, it still takes a lil bit of omph to get workin. it produces great vapor, i mean it works, its just kinda testy. id love to have someone help with this.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Hey navjack, welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have an automatic battery, meaning you don't have to push a button when you vape. Those aren't very popular around here, for various reasons. You're experiencing one of them. I haven't tried this fix (I use manuals), but here are a couple of threads that may help you:

hard draw on battery? this works!

Cleaning batteries?

Also, you may need to clean that atomizer every now and then. The forum search function can be hard to use, because it only recognizes words with 4 letters or more (and it has other problems, too). If you look all the way in the bottom-left corner of each page, you will see a forum-specific Google search box that works much better.

Good luck!

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I agree 100%...get yourself a MANUAL 510. If you use it a lot, get the Ego. Same thing as the 510, with the only difference being a battery that goes for at LEAST 8 hours.

Also keep in mind that batteries and atomizers are DISPOSABLE, to a degree. They don't last forever. Get a good 510 or Ego kit and you'll get at least 2 batteries.

RepEC51

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 1, 2010
Miami
  • Deleted by ejoker
  • Reason: unregistered supplier/associate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread