The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello to all . Newbie here

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by Teklow, Apr 19, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Teklow

Teklow New Member

Apr 19, 2019
    Very recently started vaping to curve my sweet tooth attacks and help destress myself a lil better. Decided to buy my 1st bottle of premium ejuice. The Blue slushie from Keep it 100 brand. I have a smok v8 kit and a drag mini kit and a unopened falcon king waiting for the my 70/30 ejuice to get here. Have a few 5050 flavors from local shops I like. Watermelon and green apple. But was told my FK would leak with those . But I want my FK to only know the taste premium juice anyways lmao.. any friendly suggestions would be great. Love both my devices. Plan on using my smok stick for my nicotine stuff and my cloud chucking for my drag mini.

Question for you all. I ordered Thursday evening around 9pm est..

How long does it take to usually get to the shipping stage and will I be emailed a tracking

2. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF, Teklow. An order gets shipped the same or next day or some other time, depending on what time the order is placed. You might be emailed a tracking #. All this depends on where you ordered from. Most (maybe all?) companies put this info on their website.