Hello to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spysat

Mar 27, 2019
A very good day to all from the Netherlands.
I would like to introduce myself and let you know i am happy to be a new member of this board.
I am a former smoker and smoked 1 large pack Marlb*r* each day for over 40 years.
vaping helped me stop smoking (cold turkey) and i am a vaping now for 15 months.
I really like vaping and creating my own recipes and trying recipes from other people.
There is no sigaret that can even remotely compare to the taste of a good e-juice.
I am not an anti-smoker, and i don't care that other people smoke. I am just letting you know why i like vaping, that it's a hobby for me and how it helpt me stop smoking "the easy way".
Well, that's it for now, have a nice day and keep smiling (and enjoy vaping)
BTW, At the moment i am using a Dovpo Topside Squonk Box with a Wotofo profile.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome Spysat :) Great intro and you'll be most welcome here. It's the friendliest forum on the web in my opinion.

I considered getting the Dovpo Topside but went with the Lost Vape Drone in the end which will join my Furyan and Pulse x on the squonk :) Lots of Profile lovers here too @Spydro will say hello I expect he's the aficionado!!

Now the waiting game as my Drone's wings its way from China :)

Reactions: Spydro

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Welcome aboard @Spysat, and a big GRATZ on getting off the stinkies. Similar to you I quit smoking (after over 50 years), but 'cold turkey' before I had even heard of vaping. I have been vaping and making my own DIY liquids for 6 years. As @charlie1465 mentioned, I have preferred squonk mods for well over 4.5 years and mesh RDA's for well over 1.5 years. I currently have 3 of the Dovpo Topsides that see constant use, and 21 mesh RDA's that are just about the only atty's I vape now days. My favorites are 9 Digiflavor Mesh Pro's (3 of which are on the Topsides), but 9 Wotofo Profiles are a very close second to them that I use mostly on 18650 mech and 18650 dual para mech squonk mods. But also some Profiles (and other mesh RDA's) are on 2x700 regulated squonk mods (I also have 3 VV Mesh RDA's). I guess because I first started vaping with mech's I still prefer them even with the mesh RDA's.

Some of my mesh combo's... Mesh Pro's on Topsides and Pico Squeeze 2's; Profiles on mech Reo P67's and a mech dual para DripTech-DS.
dmp6mods6.jpg profileP67ss.jpg DS-ProfileS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread