Hello vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2018
NE Texas
Hey all vapors I'm vicsch I'm in good ole northwest FL ...I wanna ask anyone that was a menthol smoker what is the best e liquid that tastes like 1 those nasty cigs I use to smoke cause I have yet to find an e liquid mix of low PG and mostly VG mix w/ menthol & 12% nicotine !! ...! If anyone has an answer for me I appreciate it cause I don't wanna go back to those nasty cigs but I'm getting tired of looking & buying & vape shops ripping me off by talking me into ohhh its the best or closest to menthol cig & it isn't !!! ... Thank u All ... vicsch

I was able to stay off my Virginia Slims menthol with My Freedom Smokes Fresh Menthol. It’s the ONLY juice I buy (I DIY). Minty and very cooling. You have choices of PG/VG ratio and nic level, 12% here also. About $25 for 120 ml. I sure want to find a mix for it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I was able to stay off my Virginia Slims menthol with My Freedom Smokes Fresh Menthol. It’s the ONLY juice I buy (I DIY). Minty and very cooling. You have choices of PG/VG ratio and nic level, 12% here also. About $25 for 120 ml. I sure want to find a mix for it!!!

I don't really wanna mess w/the DIY ... I'm not a mix-ologists .. I can barely make a good mixed-drink !
I can't imagine the concoction I'd come up w/making my own e-liquid it would suck for sure.

Reactions: Terri McVeety

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019

Just checked out myfreedomsmokes & they have so many tobacco e-liquids I don't know which one to choose & if it's even a good tobacco menthol...
Guess I'll have to stick w/my blend 88/mountain select for now..
I have so many bottles of other tobacco menthol & other flavors in the fridge now I'm probably never gonna use cause of the taste I don't like from them.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I don't really wanna mess w/the DIY ... I'm not a mix-ologists .. I can barely make a good mixed-drink !
I can't imagine the concoction I'd come up w/making my own e-liquid it would suck for sure.
None of us were mixologists or bakers when we began DIY juice. Practice makes perfect. What will be your plan if commercial flavored eliquid is banned by the FDA? Will you return to smoking cigarettes?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vicsch

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
None of us were mixologists or bakers. Practice makes perfect. What will be your plan if commercial flavored eliquid is banned by the FDA? Will you return to smoking cigarettes?
No Bad .. I can't stand the smell of a burning nasty-cig or someone that smells like a nasty-cig...
I dunno what I'll do...but if I keep buying tobacco menthols like I am & just putting them in the frige after just 1-use I won't have to worry for 5 or mo years !

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
No Bad .. I can't stand the smell of a burning nasty-cig or someone that smells like a nasty-cig...
I dunno what I'll do...but if I keep buying tobacco menthols like I am & just putting them in the frige after just 1-use I won't have to worry for 5 or mo years !
Maybe i best go out & buy tons of just menthol then..
You got me thinkin' & worryin' now ... lol !!

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2018
NE Texas

Aaaand that’s why I still buy menthol juice !!! Lol

• Agree
Reactions: gerrymi

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Aaaand that’s why I still buy menthol juice !!! Lol

So what's the name of the menthol u get Terri ?? .. & Why can't u find a tobacco mix for it ?? ..Do they not have any ??
I was a lotta year's Misty smoker & the best closets good tasting menthol I found is the tobacco menthol blend 88 I have now.

Reactions: Terri McVeety

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I'll stop using my Naughty Minnie's when they all break. I have a ton of BVC coil heads for those, Kabukis, and Nautilus 2S. Some of the best tanks ever for under 20W, and those coil heads will be available for a long time to come.

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2018
NE Texas
So what's the name of the menthol u get Terri ?? .. & Why can't u find a tobacco mix for it ?? ..Do they not have any ??
I was a lotta year's Misty smoker & the best closets good tasting menthol I found is the tobacco menthol blend 88 I have now.

It’s Fresh Menthol by My Freedom Smokes. It was when I first quit and 10 months later what I miss about smoking. You know the first thing in the morning and then after a big meal??? I mix a lot of strawberry milk/cream/ custards and vape them every day as well.

Why? I have “writers block” [emoji2368]

Reactions: Electrodave

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2018
NE Texas
Just checked out myfreedomsmokes & they have so many tobacco e-liquids I don't know which one to choose & if it's even a good tobacco menthol...
Guess I'll have to stick w/my blend 88/mountain select for now..
I have so many bottles of other tobacco menthol & other flavors in the fridge now I'm probably never gonna use cause of the taste I don't like from them.

I understand! When you find that one juice that just fits.

I WILL find a recipe I’m happy with I just need to make myself get going with it. I’ve many recipes I enjoy....

Reactions: Electrodave

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I understand! When you find that one juice that just fits.

I WILL find a recipe I’m happy with I just need to make myself get going with it. I’ve many recipes I enjoy....

Sorry I've been out doing business & couldn't get back til tonight...But I'll check freedom smokes out again ty for info.
I've tried & still have in the fridge many other flavors I've bought & only used once & I'm just stuck on tobacco + menthol ...
If I do another flavor it just makes me want the tobacco + menthol even more...
I just bought a watermelon + menthol from Moon Mountain & used it once & Its in the fridge now...
Ohhh well I think that was my last buying of other flavors.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019

Just letting u know I found a good menthol it's by Aqua it use to be called New Menthol they changed the name to Blast Menthol..
But don't let the Blast name scare u cause its not that Blasting (lol) it's a cool Menthol like the nasty cigs. U & I smoked in our past-life..
I get it through Ejuice Vapor cause I couldn't find it through Myfreedomsmokes but Element Vape has it to but they're out at the present time.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019

I ordered the fresh menthol but don't really like it like I do the Aqua blast menthol e-liquid, it tastes a lot better & a smooth menthol.

Reactions: smacuser

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Im Liking this Cherry Slush flavour from bull brand, dont know if they ship to you?? but maybe give it a try :D

Super Sloosh Cherry Flavoured 50ml E-Liquid
Cherry isn't good to vape tho !!
It's really bad for ur lungs to vape
There's really 7 e-liquids or salts ur not suppose to vape vanilla, banana, cinnamon, fruit flavors like strawberry etc.
but menthol is on the list to but it's not as bad as those I mentioned !

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Cherry isn't good to vape tho !!
It's really bad for ur lungs to vape
There's really 7 e-liquids or salts ur not suppose to vape vanilla, banana, cinnamon, fruit flavors like strawberry etc.
but menthol is on the list to but it's not as bad as those I mentioned !
I forgot & left out not to vape butter flavored or popcorn salts or e-liquids !!
They're highly dangerous for ur lungs & body to vape those mentioned !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread