The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello vapers

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by vicsch, Jul 20, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vicsch

vicsch Senior Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Hey all vapors I'm vicsch I'm in good ole northwest FL ...I wanna ask anyone that was a menthol smoker what is the best e liquid that tastes like 1 those nasty cigs I use to smoke cause I have yet to find an e liquid mix of low PG and mostly VG mix w/ menthol & 12% nicotine !! ...! If anyone has an answer for me I appreciate it cause I don't wanna go back to those nasty cigs but I'm getting tired of looking & buying & vape shops ripping me off by talking me into ohhh its the best or closest to menthol cig & it isn't !!! ... Thank u All ... vicsch

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. HigherStateD

HigherStateD Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2019
    Greetings and salutations!

I'm not a menthol kinda guy, but someone who is will be by shortly to help you out with that, I'm sure!

MDlYnWQ.gif

• Like Like x 3
  3. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Welcome. Sorry, don't use any flavoring myself. I'm sure you will find something here tho. Gl!

• Like Like x 3
  4. greek mule

greek mule Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2018
    Athens,Greece
    Hello and welcome to ECF!
    Congratulations on making the switch!
    @Letitia and @IDJoel can give you the right info.
    My mentioning them should summon them here eventually.

• Love Love x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. MJCSD

MJCSD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2014
    usa
    Hello and welcome to ecf

• Like Like x 3
  6. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF, vicsch.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Super Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Welcome to the Forum, I hope you find your Menthol juice:thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
  8. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Howdy and welcome :)

I assume you mean 12mg/ml nicotine. 12% is different and incredibly and dangerously strong

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq Self-Proclaimed Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    The search for something that reminds you of your favorite brand of cigs is a common fixation among new vapers and a difficult one to solve. Many of us get over it and come to prefer fruity or bakery flavors. Others swear by naturally extracted tobacco (NET). Most agree that vape store tobacco mixes are terrible.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2014
    WV, USA
    You might want to try Arctic Ice. I tried Mafia Mint. It was similar to Kools imho. I think either one would suit but if expressly seeking menthol try the Arctic Ice first, if it's too much of a twang for you then try the Mafia Mint.

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. FlyerTom

FlyerTom Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I have no clue, I'm really sorry. I don't like "tobacco" juices OR menthol but welcome and good luck with your search.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  13. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    • Like Like x 2
  14. vicsch

vicsch Senior Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Huh Huh ... Sorry hun but I can't make heads or tales or a word n edge-wise what that quote means or is trying to say !! Ive read it over & over ...went over my head i reccon !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. vapdivrr

vapdivrr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Although I haven't tried any of their menthols ,as I'm not a menthol guy, Heather's heavenly vapes does great tobacco's (those I have tried and are the best imo). Besides regular tobacco's, they do NET tobacco's, which they are noted by and any one can be methol, Net or synthetic. So at check out, you have the option of any pg/vg percentage, nic options from 0 to 36, extra flavorings, and to add menthol. I think huntsman with menthol might be a good choice, but until you actually try a juice, it's hard to say..

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. vicsch

vicsch Senior Member

Jul 20, 2019
    It wasn't meant for u then ...i reccon ...Missy !! .... If u dont smoke cigs or use to smoke cigs or even do the vape-thingy as u wrote it .. Missy ... . Can i PLEASE ask u this then .... So why the heck are u wasting ur time in a vaping / smoking forum ... inquiring minds just wanna know ...If u don't like my question ! .... As ole saying goes u cant please everyone ! ty

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. vicsch

vicsch Senior Member

Jul 20, 2019
    ty hun for ur response ... but I have tried many e liquid menthol /nicotine & I yet to have found 1 close or even close to the Misty Menthol Real Cigs I use to LOVE but hate em now ... once u vape u don't go back ...that's my motto & i'm sticking to it .... I love the vape-thingy !! ... Whatever floats his/her own boat !! ... I reccon !! lol ✌

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Topwater Elvis

Topwater Elvis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    Misty blue, green, rose or silver?

It is very difficult to replicate the taste & feel of inhaling smoldering tobacco when transitioning to inhaling vapor, most folks end up with something that will 'do' but isn't all that similar to smoking.
    The tobacco combustion/burning/smoldering process simply adds taste & feel differences that vaping can't.

Your location in the world will also have an impact on what liquids are available or at least at a semi reasonable cost.

If you haven't I'd give Black Note Solo a try.

Finding liquids you really like is usually a fairly long drawn out process, I've dumped gallons of highly recommended 'best flavor ever' type e liquids over the years.
    Also the equipment / set up you use plays a big part in finding your individual perfect vape.
    Slight changes in all the variables can make huge differences in vape quality.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Well you joined this forum yesterday and I was welcoming you. I thought it was a fairly easy kind of post to understand.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. vapdivrr

vapdivrr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I dont really know if that will be close, cause its vaping and it really wont ever taste like a real cig. When I started vaping, like most, wanted something that tasted like a real smoke and never found it. I did try a ton of flavors , then gave up on the idea, then decided to try something totally different in fruits, then custards, then bakery, then candy, then coffee, and after many years decided to go back to tobacco's and that's where I'm at now. I dont vape tobacco's because they remind me of smoking, because they taste nothing like that, they are a little sweet and have complex notes to them (the clean nets I vape) and I just enjoy the flavors (most remind me of bakery type juices, but with a little tobaccoey flavor to them). I guess I have come full circle with juices since I started 8 years ago, but it was definitely a fun time

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6