Hello vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I saw printed on a bumper sticker on an old jeep once - "I'm a caver, so I do know my ... from a hole in the ground"!
ok then glad see or know we are on the same page ! .. lol .. then i can really laugh cause i didn't or don't wanna hurt anyones feelings that's not my nature ! I try to treat peeps like i'd want be treated, u never know no-a-days ppl take _ _ _ _ the wrong way in a discussion !

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I hope ur hunkered down for next week;

floridians-on-labor-day-the-beach-hurricane-dorian-floridians-on-62180264.png

• Agree
    Reactions: Georgia Boy

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    I hope ur hunked down for next week;

floridians-on-labor-day-the-beach-hurricane-dorian-floridians-on-62180264.png
    As hunkered down as I'll ever be I reccon hun, but ty..
    Been thru afew of them but they're all different in some way or another..
    Hope it stays clear Panama City cause they don't need it..
    Them last one really tore-it-up ! ... I'm gonna try & vape thru it !

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Been thru a few of them

I was vacationing in Ocean City...a few years back...when Hurricane Charley came through...

However...things look quite different...when you're staying in a Hotel room...with a few tee-shirts and a pair of swimming trunks...and you have a rental car in the parking lot...

Reactions: smacuser

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Ocean City ?? There's an Ocean City in Fort Walton Beach..
    That's the only one one i know about..
    I haven't been anywhere down south or below where I'm at..
    I never really wanted to go to Disney..
    I have my 1st top-fill tank they're pretty neat I didn't realize what I was missing..
    There's no-fuss no-muss w/these..
    I thought it would preform/vape better than my nautilus, but i haven't found one yet that does !

• Useful
    Reactions: gerrymi

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    I thought it would preform/vape better than my nautilus, but i haven't found one yet that does !

It's hard to mentally calculate how many hours I'll save in my life...by switching to Top-Filling tanks...:thumbs:

Interestingly...I, personally, get much more MTL vaping satisfaction from my Zeniths...than from my (now replaced) Nautiluses...

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    It's hard to mentally calculate how many hours I'll save in my life...by switching to Top-Filling tanks...:thumbs:

Interestingly...I, personally, get much more MTL vaping satisfaction from my Zeniths...than from my (now replaced) Nautiluses...

I'll choose the Zenith over the Nautilus Any day;)

• Agree
    Reactions: gerrymi

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019

I must have a bum-zenith then cause it doesn't compare to my nautilus mini...
    & It doesn't vape-worth-a-darn ! ...
    I just got another nautilus mini to take its place got rid of the zenith, it's on the bottom shelf !

Reactions: Electrodave

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.

Interesting...vics…(coming from a vaper that replaced ALL his Nautiluses with Zeniths)...

I did have hassles with a couple factory installed Zenith coils...but NO problems with coils from the 5-packs...

Guess it's just another example of how different vapers can be so divergent in their experiences with the same Tanks (and Mods)...:thumbs:

Reactions: Electrodave

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Interesting...vics…(coming from a vaper that replaced ALL his Nautiluses with Zeniths)...

I did have hassles with a couple factory installed Zenith coils...but NO problems with coils from the 5-packs...

Guess it's just another example of how different vapers can be so divergent on their experiences with the same Tanks (and Mods)...:thumbs:

I dunno what it is or was i was using the 0.48 coil, but I couldn't get a decent vape from it..
    I'm a low watt girl but still I should get the same or similar vape from 16 watts..as I do with the nautilus mini..

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I just got another nautilus mini to take its place got rid of the zenith, it's on the bottom shelf !

I was the same, Nautilus Out and Zenith In and it's Awesome:D
    I even got a Zlide as well;)

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    I dunno what it is or was i was using the 0.48 coil, but I couldn't get a decent vape from it..
    I'm a low watt girl but still I should get the same or similar vape from 16 watts..as I do with the nautilus mini..[/QUOTE I got tired of the hassle of continuous e-liquid in my mouth & having to clean out the tip & tank opening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread