Hello! Whats my PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynn

Dec 18, 2011
Australia
Just became a vapper convert! only been a week now but I'm not missing analogues at all. What i am a little confused on though is my PV it says ego n' what have you but from what i can work out must be a clone? Bought it of a friend who's reselling them importing from china. The box looks exactly like the one in the link at end of post aside from inside as there is an extra spot for atty in top tray and battery is a lot longer i think and he stated it would last a lot longer than the smaller one he had in another same looking box. model stated on box is EGO F4320A looks like this E-GO (F4320) with 1000mAh battery [F4320] - US$33.00 oemorder.com sounds like the one this guys talking about http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/195220-what-ego-type-do-i-have.html

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Yep, most likely a knock off of the Joye eGo...probably has a 900 or 1000mAh battery. Ive seen one just like it, but dont know where it came from. The one I saw (and vaped with briefly) had a 5 second cut off and the battery charged up to a full 4.2 volts. Sorry cant be more help.

Brynn

Dec 18, 2011
Australia
Yeah blue light while you hold it down, then flashes n when it cuts out after 5. Not sure on the volt though, no meter handy at the moment. Seems to work a treat though i have nothing to compare it to. Friend threw in a chrome drip tip and i must say i like it like that so far vs included cartridges (watermelon) trying blueberry 16mg and chocolate cream 36mg.

Tersur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Bfe Kentucky
Not like you to be slow on a Lurk post at all dormouse! im usually just chiming in to +1 you.
Awww I missed playing What's My PV

Ego can use an 510 or Ego atomizers or cartomizers 1.7ohm (very hot) to 3 ohm (cool) and some go as low as 1.5 ohm but there is a small risk you will damage or kill your battery if you go that low

Brynn

Dec 18, 2011
Australia
:) wow thanks dormouse and tersur i got to get my hands on some different atty's/cartomizers quick smart too as i only have one and i know its going to be the first part to go from what i read elsewhere on this forum. By the way i noticed something as simple as removing the "funnel" shaped shroud around the atomizer made the flavor and flow much better.... got to start exploring all the options for finding the sweet spot.

Tersur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Bfe Kentucky
It frusterates the heck out of some people. others LOVE chaseing the perfect Vape. I am blessed to have finnaly stubled onto my perfect setup after MUCH experimenting. And if you ask what the perfect setup is your going to get 3 diffrent answers from every poster who wanders by.
:) wow thanks dormouse and tersur i got to get my hands on some different atty's/cartomizers quick smart too as i only have one and i know its going to be the first part to go from what i read elsewhere on this forum. By the way i noticed something as simple as removing the "funnel" shaped shroud around the atomizer made the flavor and flow much better.... got to start exploring all the options for finding the sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread