The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Carnage, Nov 15, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Carnage

Carnage Full Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Winnipeg mb
    Just wanted to say hi and ask a question. I've been diying for a while now and I'm sick of waiting for flavors in the mail. Is there any other winnipegers on here that can point me in the direction of a store that sells flavor concentrates? Thanks and nice to meet you. :)

2. Projectguy

Projectguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2012
    Oakville, ON
    Welcome Carnage enjoy the place. Wash your dishes before you leave. Talk to Constantine he is a Wpg'r that does many strange things.

3. Katmandu

Katmandu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2010
    Canada
    Hey Carnage,

Unfortunately the only flavors I ever found in Winnipeg are Lorann's at the Bulk Barn. And believe me, I've looked around at more than a few craft, bake and cake stores. :)

They aren't bad but they aren't on par with what is available out there.

4. therealcmac

therealcmac Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well I hope you aren't dying anymore and welcome to the Canada Forum!

5. therealcmac

therealcmac Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Love your banner Kat.

6. Carnage

Carnage Full Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Winnipeg mb
    Hmm all I have are lorann. What brand would you suggest? I was thinking bulk barn only problem is I come outta there with six pounds of candy every time.

7. fourtytwo

fourtytwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Toronto
    I'm the same way with Ikea. Go in for a bookcase and end up redoing two bedrooms...

If you don't mind mail order for the flavourings, you can check out Goldas Kitchen Flavourings, Gourmet on Golda's Kitchen or Low Carb Canada Buy Low Carb Flavorings from Low Carb Canada at lowcarbcanada.ca. FREE Shipping to Ontario and Quebec.

8. Mindfield

Mindfield Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    A bulk barn just opened up near me. I did actually pick up a few LorAnn flavours just to try them out, but $2-3 is still pricey for a dram bottle, and some of LorAnn's flavours are terrible. (Caramel and pecan are wretched.) Plus I have a philosophical beef with them; they absolutely hate electronic cigarettes.

9. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've never DIY-ed, so I do *not* speak from experience, but I've read good things from others about Capella Flavor Drops. Please do cross-check that though before you order!

10. Qcaj

Qcaj Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2012
    Calgary
    I don't see how this is a problem???

11. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
    Can't blame them really, if anything happened and someone got ill from vaping eliquid using their flavourings, I'm sure that'd open them up to a lawsuit.

Anyway, you're absolutely right. Bulk Barn's prices on drams are crazy. Plus I have a real issue with most of their flavourings containing food coloring - an absolutely unnecessary additive and not something I'm interested in having in my juice.

To the OP: there are plenty of places you can order flavourings from, so I'd stick with Capellas, FW, TPA and FA. I mostly use TPA flavourings, and really like their involvement in the ecig scene, and (IMHO) the genuine concern for vapers safety.

12. Carnage

Carnage Full Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Winnipeg mb
    Ok. Thanks. Ill try tpa. I just wanted to see if anybody knew of a one stop shop around here. Just so sick of waiting a week to three weeks for everything I order. Better then 14$ a day on smokes either way

13. Hitmetwice

Hitmetwice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2012
    Ontario
    For a "one stop shop" check out Mopar over at Canvape.com
    He carries flavours from a few suppliers, Capella, TPA, Flavour West etc.
    He doesn't carry every flavour, but has a good selection of the more popular ones.

Cheers, Good Luck.:vapor::vapor:

14. Mindfield

Mindfield Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    True -- though that depends on what caused the illness, and if it was the flavouring, what was in their flavouring that isn't in others -- which begs the question, why is that chemical in there in the first place?

That's my other issue with them. I'm not keen on the food colouring. I'm not concerned with whether or not it's safe to vape necessarily, I would just greatly prefer that there be nothing in the flavouring that doesn't need to be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.