• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Hey Carnage,

Unfortunately the only flavors I ever found in Winnipeg are Lorann's at the Bulk Barn. And believe me, I've looked around at more than a few craft, bake and cake stores. :)

They aren't bad but they aren't on par with what is available out there.

Love your banner Kat.

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
Hmm all I have are lorann. What brand would you suggest? I was thinking bulk barn only problem is I come outta there with six pounds of candy every time.

I'm the same way with Ikea. Go in for a bookcase and end up redoing two bedrooms...

If you don't mind mail order for the flavourings, you can check out Goldas Kitchen Flavourings, Gourmet on Golda's Kitchen or Low Carb Canada Buy Low Carb Flavorings from Low Carb Canada at lowcarbcanada.ca. FREE Shipping to Ontario and Quebec.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
A bulk barn just opened up near me. I did actually pick up a few LorAnn flavours just to try them out, but $2-3 is still pricey for a dram bottle, and some of LorAnn's flavours are terrible. (Caramel and pecan are wretched.) Plus I have a philosophical beef with them; they absolutely hate electronic cigarettes.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
A bulk barn just opened up near me. I did actually pick up a few LorAnn flavours just to try them out, but $2-3 is still pricey for a dram bottle, and some of LorAnn's flavours are terrible. (Caramel and pecan are wretched.) Plus I have a philosophical beef with them; they absolutely hate electronic cigarettes.

Can't blame them really, if anything happened and someone got ill from vaping eliquid using their flavourings, I'm sure that'd open them up to a lawsuit.

Anyway, you're absolutely right. Bulk Barn's prices on drams are crazy. Plus I have a real issue with most of their flavourings containing food coloring - an absolutely unnecessary additive and not something I'm interested in having in my juice.

To the OP: there are plenty of places you can order flavourings from, so I'd stick with Capellas, FW, TPA and FA. I mostly use TPA flavourings, and really like their involvement in the ecig scene, and (IMHO) the genuine concern for vapers safety.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Can't blame them really, if anything happened and someone got ill from vaping eliquid using their flavourings, I'm sure that'd open them up to a lawsuit.

True -- though that depends on what caused the illness, and if it was the flavouring, what was in their flavouring that isn't in others -- which begs the question, why is that chemical in there in the first place?

Anyway, you're absolutely right. Bulk Barn's prices on drams are crazy. Plus I have a real issue with most of their flavourings containing food coloring - an absolutely unnecessary additive and not something I'm interested in having in my juice.

That's my other issue with them. I'm not keen on the food colouring. I'm not concerned with whether or not it's safe to vape necessarily, I would just greatly prefer that there be nothing in the flavouring that doesn't need to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread