Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridethespiral

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton AB, Canada
I've been meaning to quit smoking analogues for quite some time now. Managed to quit completely for about a year and now I'm at a cross road again. Everyone kept telling me to check out ecigs so here I am. There seems to be a lot to learn and I feel super confused right now but this community seems awesome!

I hope to make a purchase in the next few days to save my lungs!

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

brhollifield

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Hampton Roads Virginia
Congrats on taking a big step... I agree... start of with a eGo " kit " it will come with everything you need except juice... the eGo is a great place to start and get your feet wet, then as you read this forum and learn more and the addiction to vaping grabs hold of you you can always move on to bigger and better Mods.

avetter11

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Central Illinois
Congrats ride! Vaping is the only thing that has kept me off the analogs. I'm pretty new to this as well, but something like a Tececig is what I started with and it was enough to get me started vaping. I only mention Tececig because they have a lifetime warranty on the batts as they can be hit and miss. I'm sure others here will have many different opinions, but that is what discussion boards are for. Good luck! You're in the right place for info.

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
Welcome yo your new home. E cigs are wonderfull, and can make life
- easier(no looking for lighters), fun(great conversation starters),

- save money(initial investment can be recouped in 1 or 2 months-or can become obsesive and cost just as much on all the new bling out there, but I myself vape for less than 10 cents a day)

- healthier than analogs(yes we need more research, but we are all feeling better)

- clean(no more ash to trash everything)

So ask questions, ask about styles and brands, ask about nic% for amount you smoke, ask about cost, ASK ABOUT ANYTHING:) Thats why were here.

ridethespiral

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton AB, Canada
Today I ordered the eGo C twist from canvape along with 3 extra 10mL - 18mg flavors of juice. Tom was very helpful and responded to my emails faster than I've ever had an online store respond. Paid $5 for express shipping and it should be here by Friday

I'm so excited!

Once again, thanks for the help everyone!

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread