Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greefer

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
South Florida
Just wanted to say hello... Thanks to my vaporizer it's day 3 of no cancer sticks for me...Have been using my new TW torpedo mini for the last 4 days and am addicted already to the vapor thing! I am waiting for the two new tanks that I ordered, vivi nova and a nova mini. I also ordered a new eGo-c mega twist from totally wicked for my work piece, should be here today :D

Cursive

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Stroudsburg, PA
Just wanted to say hello... Thanks to my vaporizer it's day 3 of no cancer sticks for me...Have been using my new TW torpedo mini for the last 4 days and am addicted already to the vapor thing! I am waiting for the two new tanks that I ordered, vivi nova and a nova mini. I also ordered a new eGo-c mega twist from totally wicked for my work piece, should be here today :D

Welcome!
I'm going on about a week smoke free. Amazing how easy it was!
I've already ordered a bunch of new toys as well.
Have fun :laugh:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

Congratulations and welcome to ECF and the wonderful WORLD of vaping! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread