Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vappers

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
United States
New to the forums! Been vaping for a bit but still enjoy an analog here and there! (Then get mad about smoking it) I'm not a cloud chaser yet just a flavor junky! I am anxiously hoping for a Vapecon near me which is around the Raleigh NC area! Hope to meet fellow vapers on here and also be educated plus educate myself!
Welcome to the forums! By the looks of the way your wrote your post i would say youve been a lurker here for a while.. Just a guess! As im sure you already know, ECF is amazing and you will have a blast here! Everyone is very friendly and helpfull.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm just south of Raleigh in Garner, NC. I heard that last year, the Volcano ecigs in cary hosted a vape bash type event. I think it was in April. Maybe they'll do something similar this year? Welcome!

I'm actually in the Smithfield area! I haven't ventured much into the places in Raleigh.. I do plan on checking out The Vapor Girl in Chapel Hill soon

FigNewton

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Garner, NC, USA
I'm actually in the Smithfield area! I haven't ventured much into the places in Raleigh.. I do plan on checking out The Vapor Girl in Chapel Hill soon

Howdy neighbor! We were just at the outlets this weekend. Grandma is in town and she loves to shop for our 14 month old twins! I haven't been to any of the area vape shops although I believe I will make it to Misty Mountain vapers in N Raleigh at some point. It's just so far.... Thanks for the note on Vapor Girl. I think I hit their website many weeks ago. Looks like a nice place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread