Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey what's up new to the vape life been using ego c twist since febuary. Just switched to a vamo v5 got a nautilus aspire on the way. Been using kanger Ts3's, uni-tank, areotank. And most recently a igo-w dripper.
Not looking for huge clouds Just tons of flavor. Currently daily vaping Vegas vapors puffs crunch berry and loving it.. well I'm rambling....

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hey jugg! Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're on your way to your own personal vaping nirvana. What's your pg/vg mix? slightly higher pg will perhaps lend a little more flavor (vg tends to be the vapor-producer) I don't drip, but I understand that can lend you to more flavor than cartos/clearos.

Keep searching, sampling, trying....

Keep posting - great source of info - someone's been through what you're going through, and can certainly lend you some solid advice.

:vapor: :vapor:

CallmeRage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2014
Queens,NY,USA
Hey what's up new to the vape life been using ego c twist since febuary. Just switched to a vamo v5 got a nautilus aspire on the way. Been using kanger Ts3's, uni-tank, areotank. And most recently a igo-w dripper.
Not looking for huge clouds Just tons of flavor. Currently daily vaping Vegas vapors puffs crunch berry and loving it.. well I'm rambling....
Im vaping on a Vamo v5 with an igo-l dual coil build. Its flavor is better than most stock tanks. The closest to flavor has to be the Nautilus when it comes to stock tanks. That thing is a beast! Also not sure if it matters but im currently dripping Topless beach. :vapor:

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh wow didn't expect such a crowd lol.
I'm loving dripping atm but I work 3 keyboards at a time and dripping is a hassle at times. I'm super stoked for the nautilus to come in.
I was thinking of trying the kayfun 3.1 if it's the one with the resivour I seen...
I'd like to try the diamond coil iv watched a few of rip trippers build video... guys hilarious... out of kanthal atm... and the old lady's getting mad at all iv been ordering lol... my wallets gotta gain some more weight lol..
As about pg/vg % not sure bottle doesn't say