Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lori McIntosh

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 24, 2015
San Angelo, Texas
Hello Everyone-

Hello fellow vapers! I am new to the site. My name is Lori McIntosh and I have been vaping four years. I have been cigarette free two great years. I'm so glad to be a member here! I was wondering if anyone can tell me about their Joyetech Egrip OLED CL 30w. Also the OLED 20w. I have the first edition and am currently shopping for the oled. I also have a D2/Triton sub ohm tank that I use quite frequently and I bought the egrip because I wanted a stealth Vape. I read so many rave reviews that I decided it may work. The first edition is nice but not packing the punch I like from subohm tanks. I feel it would be absolutely perfect and I may not use anything else if the updated version is capable of subohming! Also if anyone has a Nebox they want to compare this to; I am also considering that. I'm all ears...or eyes! Thanks- Lori

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hello Everyone-

Hello fellow vapers! I am new to the site. My name is Lori McIntosh and I have been vaping four years. I have been cigarette free two great years. I'm so glad to be a member here! I was wondering if anyone can tell me about their Joyetech Egrip OLED CL 30w. Also the OLED 20w. I have the first edition and am currently shopping for the oled. I also have a D2/Triton sub ohm tank that I use quite frequently and I bought the egrip because I wanted a stealth Vape. I read so many rave reviews that I decided it may work. The first edition is nice but not packing the punch I like from subohm tanks. I feel it would be absolutely perfect and I may not use anything else if the updated version is capable of subohming! Also if anyone has a Nebox they want to compare this to; I am also considering that. I'm all ears...or eyes! Thanks- Lori

Hi Lori, and welcome to ECF! Congrats on FOUR YEARS of vaping, and two years cig free! Once you have 5 posts, you can use the search feature to find the subforum that is familiar with the gear you are using, and are interested in. Or, you can come ask here, in the contest to win FREE gear. Each post counts as an entry, plus there is another contest that you sign up for right here:

Running - Wow! Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Hope to see you there!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome to the board. Well done on getting off the cigs. I haven't any experience with the OLED or the Nebox. However, I can tell you just from doing the reading the eGrip OLED is a 30 watt mod, and should be much less suitable for subohm than the Kanger which is good for 60. In addition, the Nebox set has Temp Control, which the eGrip does not. You may or may not like it much, but it can be nice to have. It also has a rebuild deck, another thing you may never use but is nice to have just in case.The Kanger is a few bucks more, and would require the (required) purchase of a battery (two or more would be better) and (recommended) a quality battery charger. Those extras will run you about $35. FWIW, I prefer removable battery mods. The eGrip has an on-board battery and it can not be changed. That means you have to vape within cord's reach of your power source when the battery goes flat and when the battery goes south-- all of them do eventually-- the whole mod is toast. Finally, the Kanger has about 3x the juice capacity. If I were doing it, I'd go for the Nebox, but I also already have batteries and chargers. If small and stealthy is your thing, the eGrip might be a better choice. There's no way to stealthily blow cloud. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread