Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeff13

Mar 15, 2016
Greetings and salutations everyone. I'm neither new to vaping nor to ECF. I have always found the information I was looking for with a Google search that brought me here. It's for that very reason I finally decided to skip the middle man (sorry Google) and register on here. I appreciate everyone's knowledge and the way the vaping community comes together. I wish I would have found ECF sooner. Could have saved some headaches and aggravation starting out.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I wish I would have found ECF sooner. Could have saved some headaches and aggravation starting out.

You're not alone in having those thoughts! Lots of new members post very similar ones.

Just think of the headaches, aggravation, and $$ you'll probably save from now on though! As a member now, you won't need to look for questions & answers from just other people. You can ask your own. Lots of real helpful people on here.

Reactions: djsvapour

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to post things now, new to forums. Having problems with my mod wondering if anyone else has experienced it.
Welcome to ECF Jeff, and what problems are you having with your Mod?

If you finding difficulty in posting pictures/media. Just look at the top right side of the Post Shell you will see a camera symbol; click on it and you can select the ability to put a URL in or Upload a picture from your PC. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread