Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelliann Knackmuhs

Aug 1, 2018
Hello all! Vaped several years ago and was never really pleased with what I could get near my home. A month back I decided to take the plunge again and am thrilled with the advances in “devices” and amazing flavour options! Currently using Voopoo Drag and love it with a Fireluke Mesh coil! Decided that need also a pod device for traveling, the glass makes me nervous in the car, and also need a seperate device for deeper flavours than the fruits I love, so am waiting on a Aspire Sprite and a emake 220( I think..) to be delivered later this week. I do have a few question, and I hope that the “newbie area” is appropriate place for them. First, the tank that was with my Drag kit tends to be a leaky mess. My eyesight may not be what it once was but.. there is no fill line as a suggestion and yesterday, I think I flooded my coil.. Almost panicked.. but was able to solve the issue with patience and installing a new coil. Would you have recommendations for me? Second.. with the pod system, vape is NOT pleasant when driving and tends to make my hubby a little crazy so... I was thinking that I would try Nic salts when we are in the car. I am currently enjoying a 6 mg nic level in the e-liquids I choose and am seriously confused about the nic levels in the salts. What would I choose? I am think the lower levels but.. am unsure. My goal with vaping at first was to be rid of the cigarette smell, and I know the additives in the little devils are the killers. I am a coffee fiend and was a smoker for several years.. I am not completely cig free yet, but.. I have found that I only want them when my device is not available for one reason or another. I figure everyone has some vice... and a vegetable could kill you on a bad day so.. I am really NOT interested in being nicotine free. Would you have a suggestion for me? Alright. I think I have rambled enough, so I will stop here. Thank you for allowing this, I took some time to look at postings before I signed up and this is a great source of information. Kelli K

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Almost any tank can leak and a "flooded tank" is most often user error. The trick with flooding is to learn how to avoid it in the first place. I suggest that you read the "Tips" in my blog Proper Terminology: Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Delivery Devices

I have no experience with pod systems or with nic salts, so I can't help you there.

Have you tried any coffee flavors? I enjoy Kona Cream from Vape Rite. You may need to "steep" coffee flavors for a week or two before they reach their best flavor.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thank you for the information. Guess I am just going to have to fill a little less. Lol! As for coffee vapes, I enjoy Kilo’s Coffee Milk and Mega’s Coffee and Donuts. Thanks again. Learning curve I guess.
Welcome and glad you joined.
The information below may help with tank problems:
Coil Priming 101 | E-Cigarette Forum
Tank Flooding Explained | Learning Center | VaVaVape
Most Frequently Asked Vaping Questions Part 2
Tank type atomizers... For new vapists - how they work | E-Cigarette Forum
How many watts do you vape at?
14 Easy Tips To Fix Your Leaking Clearomiser | E-Cigarette Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread