Helloooo ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
So old vaper new to ECF- I quit stinkers when my wife had our daughter almost 6 hears ago, about 2 years into vaping I got an infection in my right pointer finger in the 1st knuckle and it hurt so damn bad. I put up with it for about 10 days, the meds they gave me making me sick, the pain, and my liberty flights starter kit giving up on me, I bought a pack of pall malls and been smoking until-
Had my son. Went on a road trip. Got one of those Mark Ten things, long day long drive, figured a lil vape was safer than "A ......n bridge abuttment!".
So, long story, back to vaping on my 4 Vision II spinners with kangertech mini protank 3. Winding my own coils now for 2 ohms, pretty happy but eyeing to kanger drip box as a best of all worlds (cheap IS a world).
Also, bought a load of derallecigs juice and at 70/30 it's as thin as cheap vodka. Just floods all tanks I put it in. Any ideas to make.it.vapeable?

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
Thanks for the welcome, and yeah I should have specified I know about adding vg but didn't want to nerf the flavor. Most of my juice is 70/30 and it's all way thicker than the Dela stuff, even adding it to some of my EC blend thins that way out (black licorice RY4 is oddly good).
Guess I was hoping something like a hot water bath with the tops off had been successful. You know how the last lil bit of a tank is as thick as corn syrup? Something like that. Its time to experiment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread