HELP Am I cut Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj11

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
easton pa
well tried to go through with order and put the quantity as 6 5ml bottles and it was going to go through so i guess i will try to order 3 and make note of what happened see if they ca do anything for me.

I dont want to have to switch juices after trying a couuple found my juice dont want to have to waste money on stuff i dont like.:(

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Okay..............I'm going to say it. That is pretty rude to come into VB's forum and put up a link to another vendor. That is putting it nicely. You might want to refrain from doing it again.

Yeah its sorta rude but look when he joined and his # of posts -- you could've just told him to pm that kind of info, he doesn't know yet. I thought the old-timers wanted ECF more friendly, less beatdowns from the defensive fans of juices or mods.........vets should be mentors, not critics, just my :2c:

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Dont beat him up I asked and he told :facepalm: I love vaporbomb juice and will be a customer for a while doesnt mean cant try other liquids sometimes

I respect that cj11, you won't know you've had the best juice available if you have never tried others. They should have pm'ed you the info. It may not be against the rules, but it is not proper forum etiquette. He is new to this, so lets help guide not banish. Thank you guys, BombSquad on the scene. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread