Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
whoa yall! hold yer horses!

let me explain WHAT can happen. i have posted about another vendor, touting their juices, on a vendor site and did not even KNOW i was on another vendor site!
how does that happen?
if you click on "new posts" and dont actually pay attention to WHAT CATEGORY the new post is under!
for instance, peeps were asking what is your favorite flavor? i wrote my favorite FSUSA flavor and then read the thread and wondered why everyone was only mentioning flavors from some other vendor...until i SAW that the category the post was under was for that vendor!

please try to be understanding! dont jump on folks for poor etiquette until you rule out everything else! peace love and vapin' yall!

boston joe

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
wakefield/boston
www.vaporbomb.com
I respect that cj11, you won't know you've had the best juice available if you have never tried others. They should have pm'ed you the info. It may not be against the rules, but it is not proper forum etiquette. He is new to this, so lets help guide not banish. Thank you guys, BombSquad on the scene. LOL

yeah i'm sorry. i'm hot head about the bomb and i was half asleep (no excuse). could have been handled alot better. :toast: Blessed Be All

Last edited:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Yeah its sorta rude but look when he joined and his # of posts -- you could've just told him to pm that kind of info, he doesn't know yet. I thought the old-timers wanted ECF more friendly, less beatdowns from the defensive fans of juices or mods.........vets should be mentors, not critics, just my :2c:

I was nice about it because he didn't have many posts. I didn't call him names I told him it was rude. Which it is. Believe me, that was no beat down. I don't think Harry would have wanted a beat down anyway but the poster needed to know it is rude to post another vendors link. Can you imagine if that would have been done in certain other vendors forums.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
have yall read my post in this thread? im fixin to git up on my Texas sized soapbox yall!
like i said before, I, myself, have mentioned/touted/raved about other vendors on a different vendor-specific forum, because i did not KNOW that it was a vendor specific forum. how come? because, i would pull the thread up under "new posts" and just not look at what "category" the post was under! e.g. "whats your favorite flavor?" and i start going on about my favorite FSUSA or BWB juice, only to find out, as i review the thread, everyone is talkin' bout some "WOW" flavors, which is by some other supplier! so i was like "oops"...oh well...aint gonna lose sleep over it. more important things to get uptight over!

I was nice about it because he didn't have many posts. I didn't call him names I told him it was rude. Which it is. Believe me, that was no beat down. I don't think Harry would have wanted a beat down anyway but the poster needed to know it is rude to post another vendors link. Can you imagine if that would have been done in certain other vendors forums.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
have yall read my post in this thread? im fixin to git up on my Texas sized soapbox yall!
like i said before, I, myself, have mentioned/touted/raved about other vendors on a different vendor-specific forum, because i did not KNOW that it was a vendor specific forum. how come? because, i would pull the thread up under "new posts" and just not look at what "category" the post was under! e.g. "whats your favorite flavor?" and i start going on about my favorite FSUSA or BWB juice, only to find out, as i review the thread, everyone is talkin' bout some "WOW" flavors, which is by some other supplier! so i was like "oops"...oh well...aint gonna lose sleep over it. more important things to get uptight over!

I understood what you said texastumbleweed. I understand it can be a mistake. I was replying to RippleInStillWater and pointing out that telling a poster something is rude, is far from a beat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread