help! atomizer failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Ok I am back, if i have a computer near by I have an outlet unless I try to use my laptop battery to recharge my battery and in that case it could be better a car adapter or am I wrong?
by the way i have 2 outlet chargers at home and one at work and i dont travel more than 20 m in a round trip and always with 3 fully charger batteries

Last edited:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Wow . . . busy thread . . . and yet the OP (original poster) is MIA. ;)

I want to encourage all you budding modders to seriously consider trying to make one . . . especially if you're feeling the pinch of finances. While most of the folks who have made mods are mechanically inclined, there are many who are not, and yet they've been quite successful in making something that works well. And as cheap as the parts are, it's not an expensive proposition. Plus, folks are so friendly (witness the many offers of assistance on this thread to the OP), you'll find lots of help if you need it.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Ok I am back, if i have a computer near by I have an outlet unless I try to use my laptop battery to recharge my battery and in that case it could be better a car adapter or am I wrong?
by the way i have 2 outlet chargers at home and one at work and i dont travel more than 20 m in a round trip and always with 3 fully charger batteries

Given your situation, a USB battery charger wouldn't be at the top of my list . . . but a USB passthrough battery might be. With a USB passthrough battery, battery issues become pretty much, well, a non-issue. You simply plug in the passthrough into a USB power source (computer, wall outlet adapter, car adapter or even a portable battery pack) then vape away.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Given your situation, a USB battery charger wouldn't be at the top of my list . . . but a USB passthrough battery might be. With a USB passthrough battery, battery issues become pretty much, well, a non-issue. You simply plug in the passthrough into a USB power source (computer, wall outlet adapter, car adapter or even a portable battery pack) then vape away.
I have mypassthrough and it help my batteries a lot that a most have, it just than the usb charger have not head or tail to me

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
just got back online and now there's a ton of posts. I broke down and went and got a pack of cigs. I'm so irritated!

Well, you haven't smoked the entire pack yet, have you? ;) Contact Kent C and get an extra atomizer . . . and then throw out the stinky sticks.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Kent;

I'm curious to know what his original problem was.

Just PMed you Jim but the atty was toast as far as I could determine. I don't have one of those meters from your earlier posts - but intend to get one. In plain terms tlm's atty did not get red, hot or even warm. Mine worked.

Thanks for asking for location....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread