help battery stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

chokmah

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
Austin Texas
Not sure if this is the correct place so if it needs to be moved then so be it..

I loaned my daughter (age 22) a battery , battery charger, atomizer, and carts until they could order one. I just got a phone call that the battery got stuck in the charger and when they tried ot get it out it fell apart. They said they got some of the pieces out with tweezers (yes OMG) luckily they did unplug it but still and there is still part of the battery in there.

They are suppost to bring the items to me in the next few days but has anyone had this happen to them before?

Most of the components listed are about a month and a half old (ordered 2-5-09) any help or ideas would be appreciated.

It is a penstyle RN4072 ordered from puresmoker..

DaveyRoots

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego
www.myspace.com
this happened to my friends charger. its probably the brass power coupling from the battery. and if so you will need to re-solder the connections. red in the middle and green on the outside. and if the spring assembly is broken on the charger then let us know and one of us will upload a diagram on how to fix it. but i think new ones are like $6

chokmah

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
Austin Texas
Thanks for the replies..

I did go ahead and send them an e-mail and will probably post this in the puresmoker section.. I am pretty sure they didnt pull on it as to unscrewing it but then again you never really know. I showed her how to use it and all the instructions and even let her take to book and papers I received with it. Shes fairly responsible for a 22 yr old but then I may be bias being her mom...

I will have a better idea once I can actually look at it. As far as saudering anything ummmm I am not that saavy. I can bearly opperate a computer or DVD player lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread