Help! Can you identify this packaging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocoloco1983

Mar 14, 2021
Hi,
I found this part of some packaging in my daughters room and I’m convinced it is from a vaping device. Can someone help me identify which brand or type?

Attachments

• 97E2F7EE-8011-4B4C-9400-F8172919CC91.jpeg
    97E2F7EE-8011-4B4C-9400-F8172919CC91.jpeg
    527.8 KB · Views: 141

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's a kosher product (star-K).

I am unaware of any vape juice that is kosher "certified". A google search turned up empty for any kosher vaping eliquid or device with kosher eliquid. Would be silly to have kosher vape juice - if you do research on why, you'll know.

The other image beside the star-K seems to be a crossed-out conical flask and I believe that signifies "chemical-free".

There are, however, kosher CBD products.

Did you smell it?

Looks dirty. Could have been stuck to someone's shoe and brought inside.

Could be anything really.

Last edited:

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Never seen the terms "organic " or "sugar free" in reference to vaping products. Never seen it on packaging. Doesn't look like wrapping from any vape device I've ever seen.

Can you tell us why you are "convinced it is from a vaping device".

If your daughter is vaping instead of smoking that would be a good thing but maybe you should ask her and see what she says.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Hi,
    I found this part of some packaging in my daughters room and I’m convinced it is from a vaping device. Can someone help me identify which brand or type?

I've never seen anything vape related packaged that way. Ask her, tell her your concerns....

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    I very much agree with what has been posted so far - I have never seen that on anything vape related in the UK nor in Europe.

I wonder what drew you to the conclusion that it might indeed be Vape related and why you simply haven't asked your daughter what it is. I am by the way the father of three, now middle aged, daughters.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    @Cocoloco1983 Come Back! Tell us why you think she's vaping, don't just drop the bomb and split!

Maybe gone off to check if that daughter's got rubber teeth, which'd be sure sign she'd been vaping.

Maybe didn't get the "Evidence" required about youth vaping.

Or maybe just concerned to protect the chillums from the evils of vaping and so overcome with relief and emulsion (sic) that the OP hasn't come back to thank us.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Hi,

Hi Cocoloco1983. Welcome to the ECF.

Whereas just about Anything is possible. That Really looks like some type of Food/Gum/Candy Wrapper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread