Status
Not open for further replies.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
With mine even if the battery is so low the unit itself will not fire an atty there is a red light on the fire button when you press it and the screen shows low battery message. Also when you plug it in to charge it the red light is on the button until it charges some, then yellow, then green. Are you sure that little switch on the bottom is in the on position?

PaigeTrent17

Jan 27, 2016
With mine even if the battery is so low the unit itself will not fire an atty there is a red light on the fire button when you press it and the screen shows low battery message. Also when you plug it in to charge it the red light is on the button until it charges some, then yellow, then green. Are you sure that little switch on the bottom is in the on position?
Positive.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
thanks, Shawn! Hey Paige - the wall wart should list the output on it on a sticker somewhere, if it is under 500mah, that may well be the culprit, especially given that you have not used it before to charge... just a heads up, with any of these devices, generally going to be a good idea to make sure you charge it fully before first use

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
you can try charging it for a bit to see if it helps but honestly if the unit is on and the bottom switch is in the on position and the unit is dead even after you have plugged it in, no red light, you will have to contact the vendor you bought it from for return.
image_02.jpg

bellavapes-cf42.jpg

PaigeTrent17

Jan 27, 2016
you can try charging it for a bit to see if it helps but honestly if the unit is on and the bottom switch is in the on position and the unit is dead even after you have plugged it in, no red light, you will have to contact the vendor you bought it from for return.
image_02.jpg

bellavapes-cf42.jpg
I'm going to let it charge over night and see if that helps. I just contacted the vendor. I'll keep everyone updated when I find out what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread