Help! Don't let me quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have been flat on my ... for two days with a miserable cold/ flu so I'm not sure if that contributed to the sore throat. Or vice versa. I did get some 100% vg juice, and will stick with that for while once I'm better.
Still not sure I'm inhaling correctly either.
Bought a Kanger T2 tank as well. Seems to be a hotter vapor than my standard tank. Anyone else find it warmer?
Thanks again to everyone for the help and support.

reuknight

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 7, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
Rosa makes a good point, keep it full. Dry hits taste nasty anyway.
I also have a friend who has a real tough time with PG. I'm echoing all the above about adding VG, even trying straight VG for a tester.

Don't go back! I had some dryness for a few weeks, especially when I was working out and sweating a lot on top of it. It passes over time. remember, you are removing an entire set of chemicals from smoking from your body. Your body is going to go through some changes. Give it time, and get some VG ready made or USP VG. I prefer more VG myself, its puffier! :)

reuknight

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 7, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
Hey gpr1957,
:2c:
Just ran across this post from IBCR Media

This is a fantastic explanation and totally changed my experience.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...9-inhalation-technique-ecig-vs-cigarette.html

First 3 weeks I was doing the cig inhale thing and my throat was always raw.
Think we bought all the bottled water our local Walmart had in stock:facepalm:
Not sure if the direct inhale to the lungs is a issue,
but do not give up on "the vape ride" yet:w00t:[/QUOTE]

I read in the forums and elsewhere(while doing safety evaluations) the lung inhale is almost counter productive with vaping. The carrier in an analog(smoke) is much more minute and is fits into the tiny pores of the lungs. PG/VG is ten times larger and doesn't fit, so lung inhalation won't get you the nicotine that a mouth/nose inhale-hold will. Enjoy the taste and get the nic :)

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Rosa makes a good point, keep it full. Dry hits taste nasty anyway.
I also have a friend who has a real tough time with PG. I'm echoing all the above about adding VG, even trying straight VG for a tester.

Don't go back! I had some dryness for a few weeks, especially when I was working out and sweating a lot on top of it. It passes over time. remember, you are removing an entire set of chemicals from smoking from your body. Your body is going to go through some changes. Give it time, and get some VG ready made or USP VG. I prefer more VG myself, its puffier! :)

Sometimes even though the tanks/carto/clearos are full it may not be wicking right. After a while you get to know the stages of the coils/cartos and we know when to clean or replace them.

Just an update for everyone who was kind enough to offer their help and support. Doing much better now. The 100% vg juice seems to make a big difference with how I am doing. I mix my flavours lightly with the vg and it's working great. Haven't saved any money yet as I'm too busy trying different flavours, tanks,and evn bought a v.v. Battery to try out. Lol.
Thanks again all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread