Help fast please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greymattergirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
Lake Placid, Florida
Ok, Im using fusions on my provari, and im guessing the adapter isnt working..its been going out for a few minutes for a week or so now, but i tap it or wipe it and it seems to fix it and it will work for a few days and then do it again. I didnt really know what it was till it did it again this afternoon, and now it wont work at all, so I stuck it on my infinity and still nothing, which leads me to believe it must be the adapter. At the moment I am out of attys and 510 cartos, because I have a large stock of fusions, so now I am unable to vape. Does anyone know how to fix this? I sooo apprciate any help! :(

Blueberry

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
France
I've been using adaptors for the past 7 months and never had any problem with any of them, except for ..... a 801 adaptor. Since the classic fusion rates around 2.5/2.8 ohms, I guess you do not get the infamous CE2 reading on your provari! Order 2 or 3 801 adaptors straight away to get it fixed (and a few regular cartos if you can).

greymattergirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
Lake Placid, Florida
ur absolutely right bluberry, i get the op reading. and wouldnt you know it, the bloody things working now..so what for the love of god would make it go in and out like that? ive checked everything, made sure its clean, snugly on, etc..i will deff buy a few spares, and some spare carts in the mean time, but till i can get those, im afraid this will keep happening...and the adapter is only a month or so old.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Which adapter is it? If it's the adjustable one(screw in the middle), it might not be making a good contact. Same thing has happened to me with the same setup. Raise the screw just a hair with a standard screwdriver(turn counter clockwise). The screw sometimes turns when you over tighten the carto, and results in a hit and miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread