Hey, your site is back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Ok here's a good one for you to make the match. Google SD keyring. It should be a match made in heaven for you Jon

I had thought about the SD keyring but opted against that. I did find some 510 batteries regulated at 3.7v rather than 3.2. I know I wouldn't have found what I really want so I got them. I would have like them better if there were something like 90mah to keep them very small.

You used to have a cartoimizer that was paper wrapped or had some kind of coating on it?

My plan is only using three platforums to keep life simple.

Provari running carto tanks with your cartomizers of course for the large size units.

The Auto batteries in various length that I get from you running only your stuff on them for the medium sized unit.

510 cigalikes for the small sized unit.

I am charging the batteries I got from you an a 5 port charger that is also low enough powered to charge 510 sticks as well. It charges slow but I have enough batteries where that is not a problem. I am looking forward to having only two chargers for all of my ecig stuff :)

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Ok here's a good one for you to make the match. Google SD keyring. It should be a match made in heaven for you Jon

Actually your 350mah battery is what I am going to use instead of an SD keyring. :)

It will be small enough for me. :)

Plus 3.96V sounds better than the unregulated SD keyring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread