Hey, your site is back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I vanished from this place when I saw your site was down and not sure if you were coming back.

I have not been on the forum since I already know what I like and without Iken no reason to be out here anymore.

I will have to place an order soon but have some questions.

The Auto batteries:

I still use and love the six 900 mAh batteries I got from you and they are still going strong.

I see you have Auto batteries in the smaller sizes like the 350 mAh... In the photo they are green, is that the only color you have? I wish they were silver or black (prefer silver}.

Cartomizers:

Will we ever see 510 punched SR Fusions in 35mm length? If not the Platinums will work.

I will be watching for 510 Mega SR Fusions to be back.

And finally, (yes I still use cigalikes once in awhile). What do you recommend as your best cartomizer when I want to use a 510 cigalike?

The only devices I use anymore are Provari's (using SR Mega Fusions and SR 35mm Platnums) , Your 900mah battery for my portable solution (using only your various cleros), and cigalikes for bicycling (I need to start using Ikens for this too). I am looking forward to stocking up again on carto's and trying out the 350mah and 650mah batteries. If they are as good as the 900mah they will be a winner. I just wish they were not green. :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You peeps better have paint because ATM they only come in green. It was a manufacturing brain lock. The green are great though and I like em. I got another one OTW as I type. Good luck on the pipe Vash and be sure to show some pics when it's done. BTW Bovinia is wanting a nice pipe made that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I vanished from this place when I saw your site was down and not sure if you were coming back.

I have not been on the forum since I already know what I like and without Iken no reason to be out here anymore.

I will have to place an order soon but have some questions.

The Auto batteries:

I still use and love the six 900 mAh batteries I got from you and they are still going strong.

I see you have Auto batteries in the smaller sizes like the 350 mAh... In the photo they are green, is that the only color you have? I wish they were silver or black (prefer silver}.

Cartomizers:

Will we ever see 510 punched SR Fusions in 35mm length? If not the Platinums will work.

I will be watching for 510 Mega SR Fusions to be back.

And finally, (yes I still use cigalikes once in awhile). What do you recommend as your best cartomizer when I want to use a 510 cigalike?

The only devices I use anymore are Provari's (using SR Mega Fusions and SR 35mm Platnums) , Your 900mah battery for my portable solution (using only your various cleros), and cigalikes for bicycling (I need to start using Ikens for this too). I am looking forward to stocking up again on carto's and trying out the 350mah and 650mah batteries. If they are as good as the 900mah they will be a winner. I just wish they were not green. :)
Hey Jon!
I was wondering where you have been! As long as there's blood pumping in these veins, we're not going anywhere my friend. Obstacles always arise etc. Did you know that you were the inspiration of progressive development on these? They were intended to be silver. The green is a bummer but from the amount that were ordered, we have to make due. Here's the gameplan to give them the extra shove to move them. IKV SuperCig (J5 inspired name) starter kits.
IMG_20131018_100818-1_zpsbda896eb.jpg

A big YES to standard sized 510 Fusion models.
IMG_20130909_104517_zpse61fe332.jpg

However, we left the circular punch pattern to a form that more matches the vertical coil set up to a vertical stretched oval, the S series. From what I understand, is that the factory ran off with the design and mass produced them on us. The everlasting joys of Chinese business when it comes to something that works. The newer formation would look something like this.
510slottedcarto5_zpsd986f18c.jpg

Best cartomizer in comparison of an analog? I would stick with the Fusion line as they have a lighter tolerance and toghter draw to match. For atomizers, the io6 is the ticket to simulating a smoke. The main difference with analogs is the draw and pull, so the tighter the better, but this where ecigs differ because the statement isn't always true because we have to keep airways open for oxygen. This is where the DCA really shines, but sadly, I believe Goodsense is gone from vaping.

Personally, I have been using the same setup for about 2 weeks now? and that has been the Provari and ego autos on an evod and have been very content.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I would Love to see with what you come up with too.
Once I push out the Greens it can give us room to order up the silver sets again. :)

The Green might even work anyways now that I think about it :)

If I use a pipe that has a larger shank I can just find some tubing or a wrap or something to cover the green .I plan on then covering threads with ego cover and running a RDA that is same diameter as the ego.I think a Smok squid will work since its just a little over 14mm.
I might even just paint the thread cover and RDA black to match the stem.I havnt had much luck with carto tanks in the past but might buy cheap one to try again.Still trying to find all the parts and make sure size wise it will look nice .Once I order and get it done I will share with everyone some pics :)

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
best cartomizer in comparison of an analog? I would stick with the Fusion line as they have a lighter tolerance and toghter draw to match. For atomizers, the io6 is the ticket to simulating a smoke. The main difference with analogs is the draw and pull, so the tighter the better, but this where ecigs differ because the statement isn't always true because we have to keep airways open for oxygen. This is where the DCA really shines, but sadly, I believe Goodsense is gone from vaping.

That is not why I still use cigalikes. I use cigalikes when I taking short trips on a bicycle. :), the the batteries I got from you for long trips.

At home I am full time provari.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
That is not why I still use cigalikes. I use cigalikes when I taking short trips on a bicycle. :), the the batteries I got from you for long trips.

At home I am full time provari.
Boge did send me these today as samples. I'm thinking just to use them as stocking stuffers.
20131029_170234_zps5117498d.jpg
You have to hit them like a cigarette, read strong pull, but they are pretty weak in strength.

No it's some kind of paint or coating. I sanded a little on a broken one to see. It's a tough coating though whatever it is.
I fond this video and have been reading about alternatives, but I don't know.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Boge did send me these today as samples. I'm thinking just to use them as stocking stuffers.
20131029_170234_zps5117498d.jpg
You have to hit them like a cigarette, read strong pull, but they are pretty weak in strength.

I fond this video and have been reading about alternatives, but I don't know.

For my smallest solution I want to use one of your non-punched cartomizers to make the cigalike. I am searching for either unregulated 510 batteries or batteries regulated to 3.7v.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
For my smallest solution I want to use one of your non-punched cartomizers to make the cigalike. I am searching for either unregulated 510 batteries or batteries regulated to 3.7v.

Ok here's a good one for you to make the match. Google SD keyring. It should be a match made in heaven for you Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread