Help Find Allen Key Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a smok rba(that I use in an NRG tank)and I have an Advocado 24 knockoff. They both have the same deck style(I forget what its called)but they use different sized allen key(??) tools to adjust the screws and Ive no idea how to google these things. I looked on the packaging and searched myself to frustration and now would like a link to a "set of allen key tools" thats most likely to work for my decks, if any1 has it handy.

Reactions: stols001

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I have a Smok RBA(that I use in an NRG tank)and I have an Advocado 24 knockoff. They both have the same deck style(I forget what its called)but they use different sized allen key(??) tools to adjust the screws and Ive no idea how to google these things. I looked on the packaging and searched myself to frustration and now would like a link to a "set of allen key tools" thats most likely to work for my decks, if any1 has it handy.

All standard Allen keys are going to be either Metric or SAE sizing. You can buy sets that contain either or both in the same set. Check Lowes, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, or Harbor Freight for those.

One like this will have just about any size you need in Metric or SAE.
https://www.amazon.com/Science-Purc...=8-8&keywords=sae+and+metric+allen+wrench+set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread