help for a newbie please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
where to start- did tons of research- probably too much! ended up purchsing the starter kit from Premium vaport PR110 with 2 cartridges...now I want to be able to purchase other cartridges that can fit this e-cig but don't have any idea where to find or what to look for! I would prefer to use re-fillable but can't get that far yet till I get some help with finding compatible cartridges at a lower price...they are 808 thread carts- that's about all I know

thanks so much for any help!!

where to start- did tons of research- probably too much! ended up purchsing the starter kit from Premium vaport PR110 with 2 cartridges...now I want to be able to purchase other cartridges that can fit this e-cig but don't have any idea where to find or what to look for! I would prefer to use re-fillable but can't get that far yet till I get some help with finding compatible cartridges at a lower price...they are 808 thread carts- that's about all I know

thanks so much for any help!!

How is the battery life going for you?

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
Personally I can't in good concious tell you to buy prefilled cart's as it is cheaper to fill your own, and the juice that comes in those tastes horrid to me. You could get some of the cartos I posted, and some really great tasting juice for either the same price or cheaper than the prefilled carts and it will last you alot longer. If you need good tobacco juices Backwoods Brew juice is great. It's the juice got me to quit smoking. If you look around you might be able to find cheaper cartos than where I posted, but always buy Low Resistance for those particular batteries.

Last edited:

kelli

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
cocoon of lunacy
hi ronda,

i too started with one of those e-cig wannabes where you have to order everything from them, cause nothing else fits. it was costing me $40 every couple weeks for cartridges, the batteries were terrible and the taste wasn't all that either. then i finally got some sense and came here. now i am a happy camper, even tho i have newbie stuff......but it's still a ton better than that junk i had before. good luck to you!

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
Don't listen to them. For the most part if it is a weird size an adapter can be bought very cheaply ;) if you wanted to you could get a 808 to 510 adapter and have alot more options at alot cheaper prices. If you need any more info come here we are more than happy to help, and we won't give you bunk information lol.

(P.S. I reposted a link to the actual carto you would need for your particular device in the previous post.;) )

Last edited:
I say just buy an ego battery that is Joyetech. You can't go wrong with those. Look for a 1000mAh ego twist and try to find the attachment that works for you!
Smoketech ego dual coil cartomizer, Vision V3 Clearomizer or the Kanger T3 or MT3. These are refillable and VERY easy to use.
The stick style ecigs are just not going to save you money in the long run. Plus, you'll love these suggestions and you will find a whole new appreciation for vaping. I know I did!!!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
so far, not bad, but I literally just started 2 days ago and still smoke analogs...I feel like this is so overwhelming! i don't even know what kind of battery it is really since these places sell 'their own brand' and they say nothing 'fits' unless you purchase from them...that just doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling-

Here are 2 vendors with pre filled 808 cartos. Both re3putable Vendors:
Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes - The Future is in your hands
Vapor4Life

As for progress don't worry about it. Vape comfortably and if need be have an analog. You'll eventually get there at your own speed. Key is to have an enjoyable, relaxing and stress free journey IMO.
The Very Best of Luck.

TrueV

Feb 17, 2013
Alabama, US
Ronda, buy a eGo-t or eGo-Wkit from somewhere like smoktek, then you can get ce-4s or ce-5 clearomizers or eGo-W clearomizers. You will be alot more satisfied. You will also start saving a lot of money buying eliquid, rather than buying prefilled cartomizers. Then you can buy eliquid from places like eliquidmarket, madvapes, wickedvapes etc. for a ton less than what you will spend now. Further, with the big vape that you will get from these type devices it will be alot easier to give up the analogs. Good Luck!! and Happy Vaping!!

Here are 2 vendors with pre filled 808 cartos. Both re3putable Vendors:
Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes - The Future is in your hands
Vapor4Life

As for progress don't worry about it. Vape comfortably and if need be have an analog. You'll eventually get there at your own speed. Key is to have an enjoyable, relaxing and stress free journey IMO.
The Very Best of Luck.

I bet she just isn't getting enough vapour from those crappy stick units. Once she gets a decent battery, she won't be able to put it down! Like most of us who has our PVs as another limb.

hi covert- thanks again for the posts- at this point, I am still overwhelmed and trying to understand all the lingo but I don't feel confident enough yet to fill a cart..wondering if I should use something else that does not require use of 'needle'? some type of device where I can just drip the juice from the bottle?? any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread