Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
just a side note: we don't talk about that kind of things here, please read the rules Why we don't allow drug talk

are you wanting juice made in the usa or just tobacco juices that taste like usa tobacco? I know fasttech sells tobacco flavors that taste like usa tobacco's

Grace Anna

Multiple ID Suspension
Mar 1, 2019
China
just a side note: we don't talk about that kind of things here, please read the rules Why we don't allow drug talk

are you wanting juice made in the usa or just tobacco juices that taste like usa tobacco? I know fasttech sells tobacco flavors that taste like usa tobacco's
Thank you very much for your advice ,that's what I mean is tobacco juices that taste like USA tobacco ,so could you give me some advice ?

Reactions: stols001

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Grace Anna, do you have any experience of making your own liquids?

As I think that concentrates or one shots that you add to a base made from Vegetable Glycerine/Propylene Glycol may be of some interest, as they would reduce shipping costs due to their size and weight.

All that's left to add is Nicotine, can you source that easily in China? As it's something that I do not know.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub

Grace Anna

Multiple ID Suspension
Mar 1, 2019
China
Grace Anna, do you have any experience of making your own liquids?

As I think that concentrates or one shots that you add to a base made from Vegetable Glycerine/Propylene Glycol may be of some interest, as they would reduce shipping costs due to their size and weight.

All that's left to add is Nicotine, can you source that easily in China? As it's something that I do not know.
I am sorry it took so long to get back to you .I don't have experience in making liquids .because in China ,cigarette are made of tobacco ,not liquaids .

Reactions: Mordacai

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
sitting here with a lovely bottle of red wine and a pack of aspirin for tomorrow
is this alowed??
if it is why aren't other legal things alowed to be here??

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroTurf

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
sitting here with a lovely bottle of red wine and a pack of aspirin for tomorrow
is this alowed??
if it is why aren't other legal things allowed to be here??
Did you actually read the link? There is a good reason why "drug talk" is not allowed here. This is a privately owned forum specifically for discussing e-cigarettes. Abide by their rules, or you can't play here.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
is this alowed??
if it is why aren't other legal things alowed to be here??
because it's not legal everywhere yet ;)
the original post has been modified to remove the statement that I was referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread