Status
Not open for further replies.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
I just need something that TASTES GOOD! I have boges and smoketechs currently. I don't really like the flavor of either of these compared to my ego-c. That should not be the case! I just want a pure tasting flavor while using my phiniacs (and soon Bella's). Can't someone make a good device to use with tanks, without the polyfill.

water4choc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Northern Nevada
I wrote to Phiniac to see if they might consider customizing their tanks to replace the plastic tanks of the Vivi Novas. Haven't got a reply back yet. But, I was thinking how wonderful it would be if someone would make a glass tank for the Vivi Nova and replace the silica wick with cotton. I've been looking at videos that show how to replace the wick and I've ordered organic cotton wick. I also need to find some Kantal 32 gage wire which I am learning is difficult. As soon as I get some wire, I will try and replace the silica wick on the Vivi Nova and see what the result is.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I wrote to Phiniac to see if they might consider customizing their tanks to replace the plastic tanks of the Vivi Novas. Haven't got a reply back yet. But, I was thinking how wonderful it would be if someone would make a glass tank for the Vivi Nova and replace the silica wick with cotton. I've been looking at videos that show how to replace the wick and I've ordered organic cotton wick. I also need to find some Kantal 32 gage wire which I am learning is difficult. As soon as I get some wire, I will try and replace the silica wick on the Vivi Nova and see what the result is.

That would be brilliant. We should try to get other people to write to Phiniac as well, so they know there's quite a bit of interest.

The problem would be the threading, though. I don't think it would be easy to create a glass tank with leak-proof threading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread