*help here* I bought these gauges of kanthal 20, 26, 28, 29(never should have bought this last one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrVP

Oct 17, 2014
Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul
I want something strong. May i have good dual coils with one of these measures? That's my 9th week in the vapor life. I never thought about making coils.
Wich one i start trying?
My set is a Nemesis replica and an iTaste VF RDA. Yeah, I know, he s**ks, but it's the only atomizer for this kind of use available in Brazil. At least, I couldn't find another one.
So, strong kanthal wire is good for dual microcoils? And dual coils? Will I get a nice vapor?
I don't care too much about throath hit, so. I'm more interested in vapor. My TH comes from the 24mg/ml of my juice.
I wanted to find it in 36mg/ml. Could someone who ever had experienced it say me if it(36mg/ml) is good?

Well, now about kanthal. Did I make a good choice, Veterans?
And, wich of them i start by?

Thanks so much for those who help.
And also thanks for those who make jokes. Everyone needs to laugh a little bit.

And sorry for my english. Lost brazilian in here.

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
What topper are you using the 24 mg liquid in? RDA's are more efficient than other toppers, so I doubt you'd want 36 mg liquid. I use 24 mg in T3S's/Evods and 18 or 20 in my RDA's, some people even go lower than that.

I get my nic from USP Nicotine Solutions (12 mg and above), Liquid Nicotine (36 mg and above), or https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/nicotine-base-flavorings.html (24 mg and above). I don't know if either/all of them ship to Brazil though.

The only flavored 36 mg liquid I've ever bought was from Traditional Tobacco Smooth e Liquid (WOW) (30 mL) | Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigs by Vapor4Life. They have a sale going on right now for free shipping and $10 of of $65 with coupon code SHIPPING. I also don't know if they ship to Brazil.

Hope I've given you something useful. Enjoy! :) :vapor:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi Mr.VP and welcome. May I suggest that you visit our RBA forum--read about different oils builds for different toppers. You can start a thread there and actually have a conversation with other vapers who are experienced with your setup. Here--we can't ask you any questions...

Rebuildable Atomizer Systems

36 mg/ml is way too strong for me, but it can easily be diluted with a little VG or PG.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Ok your going to have to listen to my soap box speech. Made a promise that when I saw someone new to rebuilding I'd do this. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF OHMS LAW AND BATTERY SAFETY. Ohms law is important and ties in with battery safety. If you mess up and exceed the amperage limit of a battery it will vent or worse. So you may have a bad day. Here is a web site to help with calculations. Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators
Use good batteries rated at least to 30 amps like the Sony Vtc5 and the Purple Efest. 36mg is high especially for dripping if you are chasing clouds. I use nothing higher than 8mg in my drip atomizers as I get big clouds. If you get big clouds you go with a low nic level. Unless you like headaches and big throat hits. Ok hopefully I've helped and made a mentor happy with the safety speech. LOL Vape on but vape safe. By the way Having a bad way my way of saying you could get hurt. NO 6pm new stories please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread