Help; hole position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy4life

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Jacksonville, Fl
OK, I've got some questions. The REOs have been vaping good (no, excellent) in comparison to everything else. However, I want to ensure optimum performance.

1. Where should the hole from the RM2 be located in relation to the position to the REO body? The hole of the RM2 is aligned with the
hole on the inside of the RM2.

2. If everything is OK, should I have fluid in the well when I take the RM2 off the unit?

3. Should I be using O rings and if so were should it go?

4. What is going to be the best way to determine voltage coming off the VV so that I can mark it (wheel) for my positions?

DuffTime

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
United States
The RM2 should have come with an extra o-ring. Sit that oring around the 510 connection. Use that to position the RM2 so that when you press the button the air hole is facing up.

If you have *another* oring, You can use that on the threading of the top cap for the RM2 to get that air hole as close as possible to the coil. That will give you the best vape.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Not the o-ring from the bottle. That stays right where it is. An o-ring should have come with the RM2...it's thinner than the o-ring in the bottle. I don't usually even use the o-ring that came with the RM2...depending on which REO I'm using the RM2 on. It just sits in the catch cup around the connector, and it's just so that you can adjust (if you need to) where the hole ends up when you screw it on. You want the hole away from you when you hold the mod and take a hit. 180 degrees from your mouth when you take a pull. On a couple of my mods, I've adjust (a little) how I hold the REO so that the hole is in the right position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread