The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flooding issues, trouble shooting

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Cptfunpants, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cptfunpants

Cptfunpants Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2012
    VA
    I've run into some flooding issues. It happens overnight when my reo is on it's side, or when it is in my backpack. It isn't really "flooding" but my battery, bottle, and sometimes the outside of the mod become greasy from the fluid. It appears to be coming from the 510 connection. I have had the mod for about 2 months now. I am guessing it may be the O ring. I have noticed that the RM2 when I line up the hole where I used to use it all the time it is not as snug as it used to be...if that makes sense. Is this a common issue this minor flooding, and I should just deal with it? I don't want to bother ordering new O rings and tubing and possibly a new RM2 if this turns out to be a common theme. The juice is not leaking from the top of the RM2 or the hole in the side.

2. Miarose

Miarose Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    West Chester, PA
    Sometimes my rm2s magically decide they want to face a new direction. So even if it was leaking from there. I dunno how your battery is getting wet.
    Is your bottle tight enough?
    I'm just curious, why does your REO sleep on its side?

3. Filthy-Beast

Filthy-Beast Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Chicago
    99% of the time I have a leak it is from the air hole and then runs into the drip well. This typically is from condensation in the cap. Make sure that the air hole is always up when you put it down or in your pocket. You can go to your nearest hardware store and get a thicker o-ring.

4. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    If I was to put my mod in a back pack I would cut a carto condom slide it over the hole . I never lie my mods on there side . I will have some air flow control rings that will work great for this in a couple weeks

5. Fearalis

Fearalis Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2013
    UT
    Don't even have my reo yet, but;

[​IMG]

Edit: rob, you're really going to break my bank account.

6. AmandaD

AmandaD Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    So Cal
    Awesome - can't wait:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.