• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help, I can't stop buying new stuff!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Yes - we all know this addiction well. :) We are vapaholics and we in the US should fall under the 'Americans with disabilities" act - right??

It may have to do with an abnormal attraction to the mailperson or the UPS delivery person??? IDK

I just go with it - it is soo much more fun than smoking.

I too - must have one of everything - so you are not alone.

lol you just want access to that handi cap parking thats right at door to most places :p its nice to know that i'm not the only one out there buying stuff all the time

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
Well you're more then welcome to lurk around here, because technically I'm not in the UK either, I'm in Ireland, but close enough. Btw I'm a former Texan and a UT fan i see you're from Tulsa you're not a sooners fan are you? :p

haha, i'm an Okie, but just a nerdy video gamer. i never got into that sports stuff :) but yeah, you either bleed orange for the OSU cowboys, or maroon for the OU sooners around here.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
haha, i'm an Okie, but just a nerdy video gamer. i never got into that sports stuff :) but yeah, you either bleed orange for the OSU cowboys, or maroon for the OU sooners around here.

lol we're all nerds inside, though i'm more of a technology nerd then a gamer. I lived in Oklahoma for 3 months before, its not a bad place at all.

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
Well you're more then welcome to lurk around here, because technically I'm not in the UK either, I'm in Ireland, but close enough. Btw I'm a former Texan and a UT fan i see you're from Tulsa you're not a sooners fan are you? :p

How'd you end up in Ireland, if you don't mind my asking? I love all things Irish and have always wanted to go but just haven't had the chance to do it. It is #1 on my "bucket list".

CoderGuy

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
How'd you end up in Ireland, if you don't mind my asking? I love all things Irish and have always wanted to go but just haven't had the chance to do it. It is #1 on my "bucket list".

CoderGuy

Number one on my list= no more gadgets, no more gadgets, no more gadgets!, SONY brought out what? :) I`m half Irish so can`t add that to bucket list :(

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Number one on my list= no more gadgets, no more gadgets, no more gadgets!, SONY brought out what? :) I`m half Irish so can`t add that to bucket list :(

This coming from the man who was just discussing purchasing a janty and more 510 stuff with me, lies lol

:)Thank god!
I'm not the only one. Its got to the point now that I'm glad Ebay has banned the sale of e-cigs. I was on about 1 new e-cig, e-cigar or e-pipe a day. Bloody hard at first though for the past 2 weeks its been as bad as packing in smokin'.8-o

I see you got a e cigar in your hand there, do you hate it too?? because i certainly do, waste of my damn money :mad:

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com
<sigh>

I seem to have the same problem. It's the gadget thing. I've done it with computers, game consoles, guns, phones, tools, and just about anything else that comes out. My pocketbook can't handle it, it pisses off my wife, and I should be saving my ca$h! I've told my wife she has to take my money and give me allowance for my money hungry hobbies.

I took the next few months' allowance and donated to the Electronic Cigarette Association in the hopes that I wouldn't buy more PVs for a while! 8-o

:)Thank god!
I'm not the only one. Its got to the point now that I'm glad Ebay has banned the sale of e-cigs. I was on about 1 new e-cig, e-cigar or e-pipe a day. Bloody hard at first though for the past 2 weeks its been as bad as packing in smokin'.8-o

Well that makes sense I couldnt understand why ebay wasnt full of e-cigareete stuff! But why did they ban them?

Ive got a titan and am happy with that atm (after first trying the gammucci but have read lots of reviews with people loving the titan so I figure it must be amongst the best) but I now have 18 atomizers for it 11 batteries (im scared theyll all die at once and i figure I wont have to buy anymore for ages but yes i know its ridiculous.. the last 10 atomizers which turned up I dont actually remember ordering so I think it was a subliminal thing).. Ive got about 15 bottles of eliquid and then theres flavourings.. I initially ordered all the LorAnn flavours on the TW site and now im waiting for a delivery of 60 more to come from the us (all the ones not on the site and I bought a few of each as its a pain ordering from the states)...

Im now trying to buy things to organise all this stuff.. it never stops and the worst thing is i find myself buying a pack of analogues every now and again and sitting smoking them all whilst I look for new e-cigarette things to buy!!! omg!

Imagine what itll be like when they finally make e-cigarettes more of an offical sellable product and advertise it freely! The number of manufacturers will go through the roof! And Ill be in a cardboard box smoking my e-cigs after I couldnt afford to pay the mortgage!!!!

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Well that makes sense I couldnt understand why ebay wasnt full of e-cigareete stuff! But why did they ban them?

Ive got a titan and am happy with that atm (after first trying the gammucci but have read lots of reviews with people loving the titan so I figure it must be amongst the best) but I now have 18 atomizers for it 11 batteries (im scared theyll all die at once and i figure I wont have to buy anymore for ages but yes i know its ridiculous.. the last 10 atomizers which turned up I dont actually remember ordering so I think it was a subliminal thing).. Ive got about 15 bottles of eliquid and then theres flavourings.. I initially ordered all the LorAnn flavours on the TW site and now im waiting for a delivery of 60 more to come from the us (all the ones not on the site and I bought a few of each as its a pain ordering from the states)...

Im now trying to buy things to organise all this stuff.. it never stops and the worst thing is i find myself buying a pack of analogues every now and again and sitting smoking them all whilst I look for new e-cigarette things to buy!!! omg!

Imagine what itll be like when they finally make e-cigarettes more of an offical sellable product and advertise it freely! The number of manufacturers will go through the roof! And Ill be in a cardboard box smoking my e-cigs after I couldnt afford to pay the mortgage!!!!

how you planning on charging your e-cig in the cardboard box?? i suppose you could buy a solar power battery, lol and man u gota stay off them analogs the'll kill ya

how you planning on charging your e-cig in the cardboard box?? i suppose you could buy a solar power battery, lol and man u gota stay off them analogs the'll kill ya

lol well im kinda hoping that I can cut down on my spending.. unfortunately the only thing i will need to buy probably in the next 6 months is e-juice with nicotine in it.. which is the most expensive.. however.. looking at my current collection I really can probably keep smoking for another few months without putting my e-cigs down atall..

If it comes to it though I will have to find a plug in a public area and put my cardboard box near it

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Crash
If the E-Cig police came to your door and confiscated all your E-Cigs except just one,what would be the model you would keep ??.

I don't like this question, but i'll have to say the SD

lol well im kinda hoping that I can cut down on my spending.. unfortunately the only thing i will need to buy probably in the next 6 months is e-juice with nicotine in it.. which is the most expensive.. however.. looking at my current collection I really can probably keep smoking for another few months without putting my e-cigs down atall..

If it comes to it though I will have to find a plug in a public area and put my cardboard box near it

where are you buying you're ejuice from?? e juice is meant to be cheap

lol well I like some of the TW flavours.. and i get their flavourless though ive found a couple of other sites with flavourless which works out a bit cheaper than them but not much.. at £20 for 30mls tho.. that isnt really cheap when i manage to waste a load by messing up mixing lol I also get bored with a flavour before Ive finished the cartridge and often end up changing to another one and throwing the cartridge in my used box to be recycled (not that I dont have about 100 unused refillable cartridges atm but i dont plan on buying anymore for like a year lol its easy though to put £100 in your shopping cart once you decide youll just get one or two things lol I wasnt blessed with self restraint.. tho I havent bought anything for a week and I dont think I can justify spending anymore on this for another month.. I clearly need therapy but this thread gave me hope.. im not the only one!! :)

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
lol well I like some of the TW flavours.. and i get their flavourless though ive found a couple of other sites with flavourless which works out a bit cheaper than them but not much.. at £20 for 30mls tho.. that isnt really cheap when i manage to waste a load by messing up mixing lol I also get bored with a flavour before Ive finished the cartridge and often end up changing to another one and throwing the cartridge in my used box to be recycled (not that I dont have about 100 unused refillable cartridges atm but i dont plan on buying anymore for like a year lol its easy though to put £100 in your shopping cart once you decide youll just get one or two things lol I wasnt blessed with self restraint.. tho I havent bought anything for a week and I dont think I can justify spending anymore on this for another month.. I clearly need therapy but this thread gave me hope.. im not the only one!! :)

www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd 140 ml for 50 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread