Help! I need my Menthol Cowboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purrrl

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Folsom, CA, USA
This is my first post/thread out of the newbie ring!

So here's my problem, maybe someone or anyone (please) can help me out. I started vaping a couple of months ago while on a trip with my husband to Austin, TX (we reside in Folsom, CA... and yes we are 5 min from the famous prison). I don't have a local shop near where I live and wanted to try it out before I placed an online order, so after a little research I went in to CreateaCig in Austin and bought the first eliquid I sampled. They call it Menthol Cowboy. This is the only thing I want to vape in the morning with my coffee. I would really like to find the same or similar eliquid from a vendor that I can get a larger size from at a better price. $15 for a 30ml isn't horrible, but I'd rather be paying 30 cents an ml vs 50 cents an ml like with the other liquids I've been getting at ECBlend (which I haven't found a "menthol cowboy" comparable flavor from).

The closest one I've found is from Vixen Vapors, the Cowboy Killerz with a high menthol added... however it just isn't enough menthol. It tastes almost identical to the one I got from CreateaCig except for the menthol.

I've tried menthol tobaccos from VapeBig, ECBlend, Awesome Vapor, and AquaVapor.... none have come close, at least not the ones I've tried.

I use 1100mah and 1300mah ego twists with kanger evod and vivi nova's.

So, any suggestions?

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
plume room artic cowboy is a good juice... but thats more than $15...

the cowboy flavoring in many juices is a flavourart flavoring... pretty easy to DIY (and I am almost completely inept)
get your desired base... strength... like 18mg and 70/30 from wizard labs... 250ml for around $15... get some menthol drops and flavourart cowboy flavoring and now your vaping for pennies...

$15 for 30mls is not horrible for american made eliquid...

I feel like I gave you some usless advice... apologies... in any case, the flavor you want doesn't seem to be difficult to acquire.

Canderson180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2013
Austin, TX
https://www.allaboutvapor.com/vaporshop3/product.php?productid=17648&cat=255&page=1

Should try the Killer Menthol from All About Vapor near Austin. Hand crafted juices, $15 per 30ml, but if you buy 3 you get one free or 120ml for $45 close to $0.03 per ml. It's a blend of their Cowboy Killer (think full flavor) and some menthol. I am vaping some of the Woods Blend right now and it's a really hard hitting menthol. Chances are that Austin's ecig is influenced by AAV because there are only 3 vape shops in the Austin area that make their own juice.

I'd say order yourself a couple 5ml bottles of different menthols from them. All you can really do is guess and check since flavor is subjective.

Best of luck! :toast:

Purrrl

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Folsom, CA, USA

Purrrl

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Folsom, CA, USA
plume room artic cowboy is a good juice... but thats more than $15...

the cowboy flavoring in many juices is a flavourart flavoring... pretty easy to DIY (and I am almost completely inept)
get your desired base... strength... like 18mg and 70/30 from wizard labs... 250ml for around $15... get some menthol drops and flavourart cowboy flavoring and now your vaping for pennies...

$15 for 30mls is not horrible for american made eliquid...

I feel like I gave you some usless advice... apologies... in any case, the flavor you want doesn't seem to be difficult to acquire.

Totally NOT useless advice :toast: seriously, thank you! I'm open to any suggestion with this. I've been vaping for a little over 2 months now and haven't tried any DYI unless you mean me mixing two not so great flavors by themselves to get a vapable flavor and not waste samples, lol. I may try your suggestion, I really had no idea where the cowboy flavoring originated.

I know that $15 for 30ml isn't horrible at all, I just wish I could get a larger bottle size and discounted since my father (who lives next door) also loves it and he is on fixed income SSI. We buy enough of it to warrant a large size.

Purrrl

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Folsom, CA, USA
https://www.allaboutvapor.com/vaporshop3/product.php?productid=17648&cat=255&page=1

Should try the Killer Menthol from All About Vapor near Austin. Hand crafted juices, $15 per 30ml, but if you buy 3 you get one free or 120ml for $45 close to $0.03 per ml. It's a blend of their Cowboy Killer (think full flavor) and some menthol. I am vaping some of the Woods Blend right now and it's a really hard hitting menthol. Chances are that Austin's ecig is influenced by AAV because there are only 3 vape shops in the Austin area that make their own juice.

I'd say order yourself a couple 5ml bottles of different menthols from them. All you can really do is guess and check since flavor is subjective.

Best of luck! :toast:

Now that is what I'm talking about, I ordered 3 bottles from Createacig, which did get me free shipping, but it would be nice to get that buy 3 get 1 free, especially for my situation (sharing with dad who is on fixed income). May try them out. If I do, I'll tell them you referred me :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread