Help looking for Kent flavored e liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
Long Pond, PA
Things unfortunately took a turn for the worst. The ecig company I was getting my Hangsen Southeast County e liquid from says they can't get it anymore. Is there another supplier who makes a Kent cigarette flavored e liquid that will work in my V4L Vapor Zues ecig?

Attachments

• proxy-image.jpeg-4.jpg
    proxy-image.jpeg-4.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 18
  • proxy-image.jpeg-5.jpg
    proxy-image.jpeg-5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 20

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    For what im going thru. I wish i never fell in love with the Max 120s cigarettes. If I had been a marlboro, parliament or camel smoker I'd have an easier time finding those juices because of how common they are.

Tell that to the hundreds of vapers still looking for that "perfect" marlboro, parliament or camel juice. :D

Taste is subjective and highly psychological.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    For what im going thru. I wish i never fell in love with the Max 120s cigarettes. If I had been a marlboro, parliament or camel smoker I'd have an easier time finding those juices because of how common they are. But no it had to be the rare Kent flavor that everybody forgotten.
    i feelz you. :) Smoked Kent DeLuxe 100's & Max for years.
    For what it's worth (nuthin' much), i went to Parliament and haven't found an e-liquid that tastes anything like them, despite any claims. Later, fell in love with Camel wides, then they changed & ruined them, and no e-liquid i've found matches that original Camel flavor either.

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
    Long Pond, PA
    i feelz you. :) Smoked Kent DeLuxe 100's & Max for years.
    For what it's worth (nuthin' much), i went to Parliament and haven't found an e-liquid that tastes anything like them, despite any claims. Later, fell in love with Camel wides, then they changed & ruined them, and no e-liquid i've found matches that original Camel flavor either.

Vapor 4 Life I thought was great but years ago they stopped making Kant or Kilt which was the Kent flavor I vaped back then. So after that i was getting it from caterpillar vapes. Now they cant get any of the premixed bottles anymore. As far as cigarette brands changing, they have especially in 2009 when all packs had FSC put on the bar codes of all brands in the US. That was the year I switched to ecigs.

Reactions: MLEJ

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Fasttech sells some Hangsen Southeast County but it's bottled under the "Hangda" brand. Hangsen doesn't want FT to sell it's name brand "Hangsen" on fasttech because since FT is regarded as a discount retailer it will hurt their brand image. So they package it as "Hangda".

$7.79 Hangda E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (100ml) - wrigley flavor(Southeast County) / 12mg/ml nicotine at FastTech - Free Shipping

$1.64 Authentic Hangda Liquid (10ml) - wrigley flavor(Southeast County) / 12mg/ml at FastTech - Free Shipping

$5.54 Hangda Liquid (50ml) - wrigley flavor(Southeast County) / 24mg/ml at FastTech - Free Shipping

Also, you may not be able to use Paypal on the checkout page to buy it (long story). If that's the case, what you can do is message support with the SKU #s you want to order and they will send you an invoice to pay via paypal. That or use cryptocurrency

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread