Help me decide Cinful Pear or Nice pear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frantic9k

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
Cary, North Carolina, USA
I am about to place my first order with HHV. I am getting a sample pack.

So far I have picked:
Angels kiss
Crackberry
Menthol Ice

I am trying to decide between Nice pear or Cinful pear. They both sound good all the reviews I have read on both of these are great reviews. So please chime in with your favorite of the 2. I do plan to place this order soemtime this mornign so I might even pick one before anyone posts LOL. I'm just ready to get some new flavors in :D

Frantic9k

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
I really want to try the Pineapple Mango, but since it wasnt a sample I decided to hold off on it. I wanted to see how I like the 70/30 pg/vg and the 12mg nicotine before I made a solid order. I just recently stepped down from 24 mg to 16 mg nicotine. Since all the samples come in 12mg I figured it that worked good enough for me then I will stepped down to 12 when I place my full order.

I have been working on a list and there's already like 10 different flavors that I want to try...Actually I think it's more than that LOL.

Frantic9k

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
Congrats Frantic. Cary...it will get to you on Saturday. What sizes did you get? You'll want to steep those.

I just got the 3ml sample bottles for now to see what I like. I need to read up on Steeping. I saw a thread for it, time to read :)

It has been nice to see other NC folks here as well :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just got the 3ml sample bottles for now to see what I like. I need to read up on Steeping. I saw a thread for it, time to read :)

It has been nice to see other NC folks here as well :)

You're probably good to go on the 3ml sample sizes. Those are premixed and have steep time built in. But if you ever order anything larger, follow the steep rules. It's important. Non-sample sizes (6mls and up) are mixed when you order them and need to steep.

Check back when you try them. Nice Pear is very good (though I'm a tobacco guy). Put White Lie on your list too. Pear and coconut.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yeah I wanted to try White lie after reading the reviews on it, but I didn't see it on the list to order in sample size.

They don't offer everything in sample size. If you like the Nice Pear, you will like White Lie. It just adds a coconut component. If unsure, get the 6ml bottle next time you order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread