HHV Top Five

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Have you ever tried naturally extracted tobaccos Susaz? I only ask because the flavors of them aren't the same as "tobacco absolute" a genetic flavoring that many juice vendors use, and depending upon volume thereof can create a myriad of "flavors" but not many that can override that TA. NET tobacco tends to bring its natural and side flavors - I call them dark flavors - IE instead of fruit cake candy and drinks, the NETs can bring a lot of coffee, vanilla, caramel, chocolate, maple, cherry, plum and almond tastes into the forefront. Guess what I'm saying is if you haven't tried Heather's NET's you might want to fancy branching out with a small sampler of Shadow, Serendipity, Dragons Fire for example just for grins. :) They are what Heather does best IMO.

Thanks! I tried Shadow, Serendipity and Dark Horse is still steeping... It needs 2 weeks or so... I'll let you know ;)

Can someone tell me about Oompa?

To me Oompa is more like a vanilla pudding/custard with tobacco. It's just creamy milky vanilla with a tobacco base. But I get more vanilla than chocolate. It's different. Many dislike it, but many others have it as a favorite. I have to say, Oompa has knocked out Legend for my #3 spot (with #1 Serendipity and #2 Dragon's Fire). I'm not sure I'll reorder Legend any time soon. YIKES...did I just say that?!? When I open my vape cabinet I reach for my top three most often, and Oompa is a fun vape for me. I'm currently out, and I can't wait to get my hands on more. I flew through my 30 mls. As always, you can sample small first just to test it out.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Dang, where did PB come from. I have been vaping the crap out of it for a couple days. Tastes to me light strait up tobacco. This is, for now, in my top three.
My updated top 5......
1 Legend
2 DF/PB
3 PB/DF
4 HA
5 Shadow

Wow, what a difference a couple month make.:blink:

Amazing isn't it Mike?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
To me Oompa is more like a vanilla pudding/custard with tobacco. It's just creamy milky vanilla with a tobacco base. But I get more vanilla than chocolate. It's different. Many dislike it, but many others have it as a favorite. I have to say, Oompa has knocked out Legend for my #3 spot (with #1 Serendipity and #2 Dragon's Fire). I'm not sure I'll reorder Legend any time soon. YIKES...did I just say that?!? When I open my vape cabinet I reach for my top three most often, and Oompa is a fun vape for me. I'm currently out, and I can't wait to get my hands on more. I flew through my 30 mls. As always, you can sample small first just to test it out.

Funny how subjective tastes can be... I definitely get the chocolate with Oompa and yes it's a creamy milk chocolate with tobacco undertones. Also good for blending with Legend I hear.

Thanks RJ. I read through most of the posts here after I posted that, and I gathered the same. It's hate or love. What's TH like? And I'm assuming it's sweet, or slightly sweet?

Right, most peeps either hate it, or love it. I like quite a lot. It is on the sweet side, but not syrupy sweet.

For those that like Legend, do you also like Serendipity and vice versa? Got a sample from HHV and a pre-steeped 30ml of Legend on its way from the classies... But really, I'm most excited for White Lie

I do, yes indeed - even more than Legend and it's supposed to be from the same tobacco; it was just a mishap that Dipity took a bit long extraction time than Legend.

Funny how subjective tastes can be... I definitely get the chocolate with Oompa and yes it's a creamy milk chocolate with tobacco undertones. Also good for blending with Legend I hear.

Right, most peeps either hate it, or love it. I like quite a lot. It is on the sweet side, but not syrupy sweet.

I do, yes indeed - even more than Legend and it's supposed to be from the same tobacco; it was just a mishap that Dipity took a bit long extraction time than Legend.

I've heard some people say Oompa tastes like spoiled milk, but I don't taste that at all. It does have a milky flavor to it though. And yes I like both Legend and Serendipity, but Serendipity will always be numero uno to me.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I've heard some people say Oompa tastes like spoiled milk, but I don't taste that at all. It does have a milky flavor to it though. And yes I like both Legend and Serendipity, but Serendipity will always be numero uno to me.

Yes, RJ, I fell in love with Dipity at first vape that and PB. My first two loves from HHV. Then came Huntsman, and DF and Jiggy, and, and, and HA, and solo many others... ;)

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
For those that like Legend, do you also like Serendipity and vice versa? Got a sample from HHV and a pre-steeped 30ml of Legend on its way from the classies... But really, I'm most excited for White Lie

I like them both, and even though they are from the same tobacco, they do not taste anything alike to me.
Dipity is, for me, a coffee flavor. Very good.

tbro

Feb 15, 2013
baton rouge/houston
I'm fairly new to hhv and so far I've only tried Legend, Sludge, Dragon's Fire, Shadow, and Tuscan Cocoa.
Dragon's Fire was the stand out for me, followed by shadow then tuscan cocoa.
DF and shadow were very similar to me, with shadow tasting like a lighter version of df.

I enjoyed legend, I just didn't think it was great. And I didn't particularly care for sludge.
I have another order on the way with 30ml of DF leading the charge, along with 15ml of parrothead, blueberry muffin, and serendipity.
I'm very interested in trying jiggy, oompa, blade, and white lie in the near future.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm fairly new to hhv and so far I've only tried Legend, Sludge, Dragon's Fire, Shadow, and Tuscan Cocoa.
Dragon's Fire was the stand out for me, followed by shadow then tuscan cocoa.
DF and shadow were very similar to me, with shadow tasting like a lighter version of df.

I enjoyed legend, I just didn't think it was great. And I didn't particularly care for sludge.
I have another order on the way with 30ml of DF leading the charge, along with 15ml of parrothead, blueberry muffin, and serendipity.
I'm very interested in trying jiggy, oompa, blade, and white lie in the near future.

Let us know how it works out. DF is the most popular HHV juice. Serendipity is #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread