apple pie
butterscotch
caramel
a sweet coffee or mocha
hazelnut
banana
french vanilla
and something that really tastes like chocolate

the best i have found so far are Juicy Vapors apple pie & Mt Baker butterscotch.
they are real close.. but all the others taste like chemicals, perfume or just 'brown'. (brown is the flavor that freaks me out the most. never knew i could taste a color.)

so, if anyone has a favorite of any of these flavors, please let me know about it - and tell me what other brands if any that you have tried.

thanx!

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Mewlew's Magic from Velvet Cloud Vapors.

Definitely a good one, especially if you let it steep a week or so. Tuscan Cocoa from Heather's Heavenly Vapes is another, and I hear Black & White from Alice in Vapeland recommended frequently... where did I put that sample...?

For your sweet coffee, Java Smooth from HHV is good. If you want to try a chocolate/coffee mix, Mocha Java Smooth, or Night Shift from Velvet Cloud Vapes. Both are really good.

Since you have both banana and butterscotch on your list, you might give AiV's Bandersnatch a shot. It's got both.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Butterscotch: mount baker Vapor, hands down. They've cornered the market on that flavor.

Caramel Coffee from mount baker is my second all-day vape. Tastes exactly like those Nips coffee candies.

Sorry, didn't realize you already tried MBV Butterscotch. Shall pay closer attention before hitting quick reply.

Last edited:

bassackwards

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
illinois
will certainly try mewlews magic and night shift.

Butterscotch: Mount Baker Vapor, hands down. They've cornered the market on that flavor.
Caramel Coffee from Mount Baker is my second all-day vape. Tastes exactly like those Nips coffee candies.

i also have the caramel coffee but it seems kinda fickle.
one day its coffee & the next its caramel. i dunno what to expect from it.

Since you're already ordering from/familiar with Mt Baker, you might consider their Bananas Gone Nuts (original formula of banana nut bread). It's well reviewed on ECF and on their site. Not a straight banana obviously, but it seemed like it might fit the flavor profile of what you like/dislike.

i got the *new* banana nut bread & thats one of the flavors that tastes 'brown'.
i can taste some banana mixed with yeast that was rolled in dirt.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
My three favorite sweet coffee juices in no particular order: Vape Dudes Mocha Java Drizzle, Halo Cafe Mocha, and The Plume Room Vanilla Caramel Frappaccino.

My two favorite banana juices: AltCig Banana Milkshake and Mr. Vape Banana.

My favorite caramel juice is AltCig Gooey Caramel Cookie.

Good luck on your juice search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread