RDA [Help Me] First RDA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivideBy0

Account closed on request
Sep 3, 2016
I am looking to get a solid 4 pole (two connected on the inside and two outside grounded to its body) for my NX75 Box. It's a regulated mod (I don't want to go to battery/coil directly (Unregulated) because I feel I want to get the handle on it first. I am getting a kit on amazon with all the tools I need, including an Ohm Meter and the lot, but I do not have an rda yet! I want one that is very very affordable, and has that four pole setup I mentioned. Preferably in the 10-ish $ range. If not that, I can go up to twenty. I am completely fine with clones. I would prefer the seller to have decently fast shipping. (Within a week/not from china if at all possible) However I am willing to compromise a bit on shipping for a good price. I do have a very strong grasp of electricity, as I am studying to become a PC Technician, so I also had to learn about power supplies, as well as studying Ohm's law on my own time.

I have currently a reel of 24AWG Kanthal A1 and a bunch of 100% Cotton.
Thank you for any recommendations :3
[Oh just for the sake of mention I live in the U.S.A]
~Divide.

Reactions: M9Clouds

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Cant go wrong with a Alliance V2. Its got the 2 hole center post, plus 3 different barrels so you have a choice of airflow from itty bity flavor chaser to wide open cloud blower. The Authentic is about 50 bucks, the clone less than half of that.

Alliance-V2-final-600x800.jpg

I really like mine, and the extra caps work on several different base`s so you can really do some cool stuff with them. Below is one of the extra barrel`s on a Mutation 2 base with a delrin chuff cap.

L1070065.JPG

BOL, :?)

Reactions: DivideBy0

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Troll v1, or atty cube, great for flavor, 4post deck as requested, good airflow,authentics can be had for cheap from us vendors (vapor beast, vapor dna, my freedom smokes, etc.....) i am a wotofo fan (can you tell) always been good to me. Side note;velocity style deck is easier to deal with (2 post) like wotofo ice cubed or troll v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread