The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Dear Guest, 

ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern. 

This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

@low_tar_neil

Dismiss Notice

RDA RDA Recommendations?

Discussion in 'RDA' started by NetteG, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NetteG

NetteG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    NE
    Hello all -

I am looking for a recommendation for a RDA that will work with a provari 2.5. Basically, what my husband and I are wanting to do is have something similar to an RTA but for juice testing. We were using cartos for testing, however, I got ahold of a couple juices that tasted completely different in a carto to my Kayfun. I figured the best way to do so is either go with an RDA that way if I didn't like it, I could just burn it off and go on to the next flavor.

I would prefer a single coil build, if possible. And like I said, I am not looking to sub-ohm because I will be using it on a ProVari 2.5.

Recommendations?

Thanks all and I look forward to what everyone has to say.

NetteG

2. petrotech

petrotech Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 9, 2015
    indiana
  3. Pushbutton

Pushbutton Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2014
    Vienna, Austria
    For juice testing you could go with something as simple as an igo-w, made by UD.

It's small, fairly shallow juice well, and has rather good flavor. Can be found authentic in the 5-10 dollar range.
    The draw on it is very tight by default, but can easily be drilled out to match a kayfun style draw.

Another option could be the Igo-L. It's ancient but plenty of people still use it for flavor testing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.