Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I'm wanting to make my first purchase from ecigxpress while they are having a sale. I have over a hundred flavorings by now consisting of a decent variety of fruits and ALOT of desert, vanilla custardy, pastry type flavors. Most are capellas,FW, and TFA. A few FA. I lean towards desert flavored mixes, but here lately I feel like I'm missing something when vaping. Not as satisfying as it has been in the past. Maybe it's just the new wearing off, but I'm thinking I'm missing the flavor of tobacco. So thats what I'm wanting this order to be. I've heard great things about hangsen and inawera tobacco flavors, but there are a lot to choice from and I'm not wanting this to be another 100.00 order. I want cigarette tobacco. Not strong pipe or cigar flavors. I do have Inawera ry4, and though the bottle I have hasn't finished steeping yet, I tried it on a dripper and can tell I'm going to like it. I want good hearty tobacco flavor that will work great as a stand alone and will also mix well with added flavors like vanilla, or cherry etc... Can you please post your favorite cigarette tobacco flavors with a brief description of what they taste like to you so I can make an educated purchase instead of just ordering a bunch of stuff that I'll never use. Thanks in advance. Oh and it doesn't have to be just Inawera or Hangsen flavors.. Those are just the ones I've heard good reviews on. Thanks again:)

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Not sure if ecigexpress carries flavourart,i haven't been to their site,but if they do,the 7 leaves is pretty good,i made a sample a few weeks ago,and only let it sit for maybe 2 days,it would probably be even better if i had let it steep,but it was not bad at all after those 2 days.Also if you want a good true tobacco taste,have you considered extracting your own?I started getting that same feeling as you,like something just wasn't there,so i started reading the extract threads and decided to try it.My first one was a cigarette tobacco extract,it turned out pretty good,and has definitely filled that void i was feeling.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Thanks for the responses. Ive thought abot NET but I dont want to get overwhelmed and take on too much at once. Only been vaping since june, haven't been doing diy long, and am working on a vanilla bean extraction. I hope to eventually start extracting my own tobacco flavors but for now I'm just looking to learn the art of mixing some good juice

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
You could start your NET experience without doing it yourself Stacy, couple of good companies out there that do extracts for DIY that I've used. I too am just starting to incorporate tobacco...like minds again...once I get through the vanilla thing I'll hit up tobacco diy.

Have you checked out the Inawera threads? They tend more towards the Tobacco end in discussion. Hangsen thread too, I have no experience with Hangsen so I can't advise about that brand. I can only try so many at a time :laugh: I am pretty happy overall with INA so I'm inclined to start with them for Tobacco, to augment the NET's I'm using (but I haven't been let down with F'art either :blink:)...insert the subjective taste stuff here.

EcigX does carry F'art

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
+1 on the hangsen tobaccos. There my first choice for tobaccos. Also pick up the Inawera DNB if your looking for the ashy american cigarette taste.

My favorites are the hangsen

highway - nutty
NO.5 - nutty
desert ship - slight flowery taste
arabic - exotic
USA red - American cigarette taste

Last edited:

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
where are you ordering your NET from?

I've used 2 vendors, in NO particular order, but my feeling has been made clear elsewhere...

https://www.myvapejuice.com/index.php/cPath/24/osCsid/e99ea2b4ce613b4af610b99c613f1783

Extracts

There are really many out there...

These guys I looked at only because they have extracted AS tobacco which I used to smoke, but they lost me because of the menthol...
Tobacco Extracts - CravinVapes.

If money is an issue, spend a lot of time researching and emailing the vendor. I did that and developed a great relationship first, asked a sl of questions and sorted through the answers until I was confident enough to choose a couple and order...Sample packs are a great way to decide as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread